Death to America and Israel from Deadly Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Feb 26, 2010.

1. The mod didn't have to tell me all that. I saw this happen already several times at ET. If the administrators wouldn't weed out these individuals periodically this forum would be the equivalent of a forum on Stormfront.org or White Aryan Nation.

Shit is denser then water so that's all that would remain here and the water would dry up.

#11     Feb 26, 2010
  2. I don't think you are going to miss him. He is obsessed with me, now more than ever. A case of fatal attraction, and it is 1 to 0 for me. He will be back or else he is going to go nuts. I am curious what he is going to call himself now.

#12     Feb 26, 2010
  3. Don't be sad Ricter. Your friend, Tresor the Liblator Fabricator, (that like you had a very strong [weird] attachment to me even when I put you guys on my ignore list) will be back soon just in a new incarnation. As A_Person said, he was the racist Antisemitic cretin that never stopped giving. We need him. He just needed to learn that there certain boundaries at ET that should not be crossed.

P.S. Sorry that you were robbed at gunpoint while living in Denver, but you know bad things happen to good people. :D

#13     Feb 26, 2010
  4. This isn't relevant to the topic of this thread "Death to America and Israel from Deadly Islam", but see the thread "Is Thread Hijacking Allowed at ET" in the Feedback forum and feel free to make your comments there concerning this matter.

#14     Feb 27, 2010
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Islam is not hard to figure out... a bunch of tribal leader assholes will lose power if their countries modernize... and Israel / Neocons would rather see them go back into the 8th century and fight among themselves forever so we have wars and idiocy going on from now on out... it's basic game theory applied to the Middle East and so far it's working, not to mention that people that already have far more wealth than they can ever spend will make even more $ from the oil resources and can use the US's military to get things done and then lend the US the money, at interest, to pay for all the actions taken in the Middle East... their god's name is spelled god and it stands for gold, oil, and drugs... it's pretty straightforward and simple really... but there is the religious aspect: God's [the real God] fav town is Jerusalem and that makes the devils go ballistic and want to kill all the Jews and Neocons and go wipe their asses on Jerusalem... so the devils have a real stronghold in the Islamic faith but of course, the Islamic people don't see it that way.. but who cares how they see anything at all, when the oil money that feeds them the welfare they live on is gone their opinion will be worth even less than what we currently value it at, which is nothing at all... unless they are targeting our neighborhood with a bomb in which case we have to have people that can get the opinion poll data, not to mention the address of the bomb factory...

Does that all make sense?

#15     Feb 27, 2010
  6. By that time Iran will nuclear ICBMs that can target Mars. In that case we won't make it because these devil worshippers truly love death more than we love life.

#16     Feb 27, 2010
  7. maxpi

maxpi

Iran would nuke Saudi Arabia before Israel. They hate the Saudis, who are a different brand of Islam.. I can't even remember the different brands of Islam anymore, the whole Middle East thingy is so boring it's unreal...

Does anybody believe that Israel or the US, or Alaska or Alabama almost, could not stop the nuclear development in Iran? It's just Neocon /Israeli game theory to let Iran have some nukes, or to nearly let them have them, to keep a threat against the Saudis so the US can continue to aid them in their oh so terrible plight in the currently [permanently] unsettled Middle East, poor dears, the Saudis and Iranians, I worry about them, no really.......

#17     Feb 27, 2010
  8. This is true, but the Mahdi (Muslim Messiah) won't come if they take out the Saudis. According to Twelver Shia (Iran) belief Israel must be destroyed for the Mahdi to come.

#18     Feb 27, 2010