Death of the Liberal Class

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Dec 13, 2012.

1. You got my vote BSAM

#21     Dec 13, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I imagine Obama got your vote as well so we know you haven't got the brains God gave to birds.

#22     Dec 13, 2012
  3. Something to ponder, I turned down the CIA a little over 24 yrs ago.
    At the time I thought it would be boring , sometimes I regret the decision.

Problem is I would have taken the oath of defending America against all enemies foreign and domestic LITERALLY.

#23     Dec 13, 2012
  4. Sorry PT.

"Sexual orientation is not protected under U.S. Constitution (at least according to current interpretations), and federal law does not treat sexual orientation as a protected class. So the CIA and FBI can not hire gays and lesbians."

And, I think it is STUPID that these kind of rule exist in our Country.

#24     Dec 13, 2012

5. You are simply ill informed and wherever/whomever you quoted that from doesn't know what "protected class status " means anyway.

#25     Dec 13, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Too bad you didn't take the job. You would have had to hunt down and shoot at least a half dozen of the posters here on ET to honor your oath. :D

#26     Dec 13, 2012
  7. I was thinking more about the senate , house and state dept.
    I suppose the appropriate measures of defense are open to debate :D

Shit nowadays if i had joined my status would be on an official shit list somewhere like in the movie "RED"

one of my fav scenes, enjoy

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WDPK0dtuSc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     Dec 13, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

That would be a frustrating task. They would just appoint and elect like minded idiots to replace them.

#28     Dec 13, 2012