Death of the Liberal Class

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Dec 13, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

My ET brethren, the last election proves beyond a doubt that the loony liberals have taken over.
    No sane human being would have voted for a person who believes it is okay to murder babies and to pull a complete cover up of Benghazi.

#11     Dec 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

No numb nuts. The sheeple "spoke" to keep and get more free stuff on the backs of productive tax payers now in the minority.

#12     Dec 13, 2012
  3. maxpi

maxpi

The speaker is a liberal church pile of puke... those churches, the several mainline protestant churches, have a net worth so astoundingly large that they actually could pay off the national debt. I read a pr newswire release a long time ago about a guy that was hired away from a fortune 500 company to manage the assetts of one of those churches. It mentioned the total that he would be overseeing and it was just mind boggling, so many zeros that I actually didn't know what the terminology for it would be. I recall comparing it to the national debt at the time and it was larger, and that was just one of the churches. People have been leaving them estates for hundreds of years and all that stuff goes up with inflation...

So what do they do? They are "liberal".. they don't pay taxes at all but wait, there is more.. [drumroll].. they advocate that we all dig deep and pay for the poor via the government!!

#13     Dec 13, 2012
  4. He's not speaking so much about the death of liberalism as he is about the death of a country, our country. You cannot argue that both parties have not failed us. That both parties are not complicit in our demise. That both parties are not bought and paid for, or that we are subject to this inverted Totalitarianism he speaks of.
    I would argue what passes for capitalism in todays world is not really the cannablism he speaks of. It's more like being slowly consumed by a swarm, a small but powerful swarm of locust. This swarm moves from one sector to the next and so on until the entire country is consumed. Then they move on to the next country.
    I have said it here before, and I'll say it again. The decision was made back in the late 70's, early 80's, that it was more profitable to destroy America rather than tool it up for the 21st century. As they gut what's left, they build abroad and will eventually consume what get's built there. 200 years from now America will have been in 3rd world status for several decades and the cheap labor will be here. Round and round it goes.

#14     Dec 13, 2012
  5. Mr BSAM how complete of a cover up could it be if you know about it?

#15     Dec 13, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If the GOP speaks out against abortion it is labeled as a "war on women". If Republicans speak out against the murder of an ambassador and the subsequent blatant cover-up it is a "loony conspiracy".

I'm with TT in that I don't need anymore convincing. The country is lost and is filled with people who would vote for their own impoverishment. Rather than channel my energy into participating in the political process to effect change I'm instead directing my efforts into "every man for himself" and giving up the sensibilities that used to manifest as charity and a social conscience.

#16     Dec 13, 2012
  7. Oh shit, I guess Zimmerman can kiss that $20 donation goodbye now. No McDonald's tonight for the Zimmerman family. :)

#17     Dec 13, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You obviously did not watch the video either, with that comment.

#18     Dec 13, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You presume much and know little. About what I'd expect from an guy who shovels asphalt for a living.

#19     Dec 13, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Wow!
    Brother Big, you just made me realize how much of an insider I must be.
    I should be at the top of the CIA!
    After all, I knew what a huge scam was going on weeks before Barack Obama knew.
    That guy needs to hire some dependable people.
    Think I will apply.

#20     Dec 13, 2012