Death by Liberalism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Unfortunately, the liberals cannot run a country.

Those liberals running Hollywood & TV are using business capitalist principles in making their money, except for ABC NBC CBS CNN, who are losing money and viewership.

BTW, did you know Hollywood migrated to Canada? [​IMG]

#11     Jan 24, 2011
  2. GE certainly is not dim. They greased the right (or in this case, the left) politicians into giving them bailout money. [​IMG]

#12     Jan 24, 2011
  3. Liberalism = "Let's try to get something for nothing"... that it's at someone else's expense is of no concern.

There is always a constituency for "give me something/money, and I'll vote for you"... has much more appeal than, "The Government will protect your rights and allow you to be all that you can be on your own initiative"...

Liberals are lower than the slime on a snake's belly in a wagon rut.

#13     Jan 24, 2011
  4. olias

olias

I would read the book. Most of my life I basically had the same stance on most liberal policies. Basically they sound good at first, but you look into how they play out in the real world, those policies just don't work out they way intended.

On the other hand, to argue that Liberal thinking ALWAYS leads to unintended consequences....or that Conservative thinking always trumps Liberal....or to try to paint 'Liberals' as a bad word....is a bit disingenuous. Neither side of the political scale has a monopoly on truth. It would have been more of an honest approach to the topic to say 'these are examples of cases where liberal thiking/trying to do the right thing lead to unintended consequences. '

#14     Jan 24, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Now that's not nice to say. Just because liberals are lying, cheating, inbred, foul mouthed, stealing, self serving, immoral, dirty little scum who should be waterboarded until they repent to be honest and tell the truth there is no need to paint them in such a lowly picture.

#15     Jan 24, 2011
  6. Wow, at first I just thought great name for another biased book'by the right. Now I see how easy it is to sell something so ridiculous. I guess if al them liberals are making all the media money, then this book should sell to the non-readers. Perhaps Ms. Palin could endorse the book as something she read. Oh yeah, that silly reading thing gets in the way. See how stupid I sound, picking on Ms. Palin? I can play too.

The rational thought versus the total nonsense ratio is getting wider and wider here. Time for recess kids.

c

#16     Jan 24, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Agree, just because they possess sub-standard intelligence, lack all honesty and human decency and have the sense of property of a central african tribesman doesn't mean we should continually denigrate them.

#17     Jan 24, 2011