Dear Saudis, Play Safe, Bring Your Money to Brazil

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jun 13, 2005.

1. No! I am a Palestinian who was born and raised in Qatar.

I know everything about the region from the local accents to culture to the way they think and interact.

In regard to the war spilling to Saudi...it will not unless the Najd Shia'a (20-25% of the total population) rebel in solidarity with their brothers in the civil war that is gaining momentum in Iraq.

Already the americans are waiving that card just in case Saudi Arabia wags its tail.

At that point, it will be a convenient excuse for the Sunni fundamentalist movements to enter in full force to the Saudi arena.

In regard to the water issue, I do not think it will be a problem...Qatar, for example, is dependent on distilled water from Al Mahraqa area.

I am sure that the Saudis have similar contingency plan.

In regard to Saudi Arabia opening itself up to Brazil, I think they will be extremely cautions...The biggest American base is next door in Qatar, their rival enemy and the one who lost a big chunk of its land in the Abu Samra area to Saudi Arabia.

Good luck

#11     Jun 13, 2005
  2. jem

jem

"I have a question:
    Does anyone know what they mean by: “These threads will not appear on the homepage.”"

When you go to elitetrader.com chit chat does not appear - you have to click "View all forums and threads"

#12     Jun 13, 2005
  3. .

June 22, 2005

SouthAmerica: It seems to me that it is "PANIC" time for the Saudi Arabian government.

Panic time is here today and has arrived ahead of schedule for the Saudi government.

The United States confiscated the assets of the Iraqi government 2 years ago (billions of US dollars) – and the US government performed a disappearing act on these Iraq assets – now you see it, now you don’t.

It seems to me that over the weekend the US government moved to the first stage of confiscation act # 2.

In confiscation act # 2 there is a lot of money involved on this magic act. The Saudi Arabian government has an estimated $ 2 trillion dollars invested in the United States.

The question is: Is the United States setting up Saudi Arabia to justify taking over most of their money invested in the US?

Why George W. Bush it is turning against the Saudi Royal Family, a good friend of the US government for so long, and also a very good friend of his father George I. I understand what is going on here as Charles de Gaulle once said: “countries have no friends only interests.”

In June 2003 I wrote an article regarding the possible US government confiscation of Saudi Arabian assets in the United States. In that article I said the following:

“The Saudi's assets are very tempting. Saudi Arabia would be an easy target for the US, even easier than Iraq. It would be much easier to justify to the American people the confiscation of all Saudi Arabia's assets here in the US, since the US government claims that Osama bin Laden was responsible for the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, in which 15 of the 19 suicide hijackers were also Saudi nationals.

If I were the Finance Minister of Saudi Arabia, I would be cashing out, and moving most of Saudi Arabia's assets out of the US for safekeeping.

If the Saudis have not grasped as yet the Bush Administration policies regarding confiscation of assets and the implication this policy have on their assets in the US - if they don't move their assets out of the US to protect them against confiscation, then they deserve to lose it all, because they are a bunch of fools."

Over the weekend it seems to me, from what I saw on the news, that Condoleezza Rice went to Saudi Arabia and between the lines she told the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia that Saudi Arabia needs regime change.

If I were a Saudi I would not be waiting around to find out what the Bush Administration really means with the latest change in policy regarding regime change and democracy in that area of the world - now including Saudi Arabia.

I would be calling all my brokers and would tell them sell everything as soon as possible and transfer the money out of the United States. Forget about cashing out slowly to try not to affect too much the market price of the stocks and other investments – just find a buyer as soon as possible and unload everything as fast as you can.

After you cash out, move some of the money to European countries, some to Brazil, some to Asian markets, including China, and buy some gold and get out of the US dollar.

Please move as fast as you can before our assets are also confiscated in the United States.

#13     Jun 22, 2005
  4. .

May 15, 2007

SouthAmerica: Two years ago I said on this forum the following:

“The Bush family including George I, and now George II are both very good friends of the members of the Rulling Saud Family. The only problem is if the war in Iraq starts undermining the stability of the Monarchy in Saudi Arabia. Things can get out of control very quickly in that area of the world.”

Since then Iraq’s sectarian civil war has been spinning completely out of control, but up to this point the chaos in “Mess-o-Potamia” has not spilled over into Saudi Arabia.

But everyday that goes by there’s a past member of the British Royal Family that reminds us more and more of the American King: George (The Decider).

Here he is his short biography of George III:

George III (George William Frederick; 4 June 1738 – 29 January 1820) was King of Great Britain and King of Ireland from 25 October 1760 until 1 January 1801, and thereafter of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland until his death.

It was during George III's reign that Great Britain lost many of its colonies in North America in the wake of the American Revolution. These colonies would eventually become the United States.

Later in his reign George III suffered from recurrent and, eventually, permanent mental illness.

In 1810, George III became dangerously ill, the malady possibly having been triggered by the death of his youngest and favorite daughter, Princess Amelia is also a possible cause that helped drive King George into madness. By 1811, George III had become permanently insane and was locked away at Windsor Castle until his death. Sometimes speaking for many hours without pause, he claimed to talk to “angels”

King George's insanity reminds me of another American King – George (The Decider).

George (The Decider) also claims that he has a direct line to God.

#14     May 15, 2007
  5. .

May 15, 2007

SouthAmerica: Two years ago I said on this forum the following:

“The Bush family including George I, and now George II are both very good friends of the members of the Rulling Saud Family. The only problem is if the war in Iraq starts undermining the stability of the Monarchy in Saudi Arabia. Things can get out of control very quickly in that area of the world.”

Since then the Iraq sectarian civil war has been spinning completely out of control, but up to this point the chaos in “Mess-o-Potamia” has not spilled over into Saudi Arabia.

But everyday that goes by there’s a past member of the British Royal Family that reminds us more and more of the American King: George (The Decider).

Here he is his short biography of George III:

George III (George William Frederick; 4 June 1738 – 29 January 1820) was King of Great Britain and King of Ireland from 25 October 1760 until 1 January 1801, and thereafter of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland until his death.

It was during George III's reign that Great Britain lost many of its colonies in North America in the wake of the American Revolution. These colonies would eventually become the United States.

Later in his reign George III suffered from recurrent and, eventually, permanent mental illness.

In 1810, George III became dangerously ill, the malady possibly having been triggered by the death of his youngest and favorite daughter, Princess Amelia is also a possible cause that helped drive King George into madness. By 1811, George III had become permanently insane and was locked away at Windsor Castle until his death. Sometimes speaking for many hours without pause, he claimed to talk to “angels”

King George's insanity reminds me of another American King – George (The Decider).

I wonder if it is only a coincidence that George II (The Decider) also claims that he has a direct line to God.

#15     May 15, 2007
  6. Daal

Daal

You still think that insanity of brazil adopting the euro is a good choice. LOL, no monetary union has ever survived in the history of mankind.
    And this one is already having problems, EU constitution got rejections, their politicians lover to blame their problems on the interest rates, its easy to keep the game going when their growing 3.5% a year when a crisis hit everyone and their mother will point to the euro and say 'money is too tight, lets pull out'

Look you getting emotions involved on your analysis, you WANT to believe brazil is a great place to invest. In the past four or five years the world has experienced tremendous growth and prosperity, when everything is great you can put your money in Dafur safely.

I want to see when a world crisis hits. Like it did during the asian crisis and at the time brazil was a terrible place to invest. In fact during the last fifity years it was an awful place to put your money only recetly it got bailed out by the commodities boom, the china effect and world growth but the awful policies are still in place. Taxes are absurdly high. The government wants to put forward a 'tax cut' that its so ridiculous small its almost comedic to hear the media talk about it

Putting your money in brazil is a play on commodities, that's all and its not even the best play

#16     May 15, 2007
  7. .

May 16, 2007

SouthAmerica: Reply to Daal

You asked me the following: “You still think that insanity of Brazil adopting the euro is a good choice.”

I guess you did not see the information about my last article which was published over two months ago.

On March 2, 2007 Brazzil Magazine published my latest article “Here Is Why Brazil Should Adopt the New Asian Currency” - you can read it on the following web site:

http://www.brazzil.com/content/view/9821/80/#jc_allComments

By the way I wrote a follow-up article in response to peoples’ letters and emails regarding that article – the article has been 95 percent done for the last 2 months and I just have to finish it and get ready for publication.

I will try to finish the article as soon as possible, because on that article I give the reasons why Brazil has one major advantage against all the countries around the world in the coming decades and it is the place for people to make their long-term investments. After you read my article you will understand what I am talking about.

The last two months has been very hard for our family, because one of my twin sisters was very sick and our family went through a rollercoaster of a crisis – but my sister finally died on March 15, 2007 – and life will never be the same for our family.

I am going to write an article about my sister, because she was one of the most incredible people you would have the chance to meet. They could make a movie of the week about her life and I even know what would have been the title of the movie; “Nine Lives”.

#17     May 16, 2007
  8. August 5, 2012

SouthAmerica: The Saudi government must be in Panic right now.

The assassination of Prince Bandar shows that the Saudi Monarchy is very vulnerable, and can collapse before the world realizes what is happening.

If a civil war also starts in Saudi Arabia most likely the assets of the Saudi government and of the members of the Saudi Royal family it will be frozen in Europe and also in the United States. They will be the next prey of the international banksters and their international network of thieves.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=235793&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

August 5, 2012

SouthAmerica: Syria Reportedly Eliminated Bandar Bin Sultan In Retaliation For Damascus Bombing and Saudi Silence On Intelligence Chief Bandar's Fate Denotes Panic...

#18     Aug 6, 2012