Dear President Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Hap, given your astonishing credibility, when was the last time you worked in the field for $10 an hour?

It should be pointed out, hourly rates are quite rare in these industries.
    it actually takes many years to get the skills to churn out good harvest rates etc,
    Hourly rates are, in essence, the product of donkeys ages of backbreaking labour, its an efficiency thing. At a couple a quid a day.

Comments, Hap?

#51     Apr 26, 2006
  2. v137

v137

Kissnmacup, or, whatever,

Seriously?

Klansman? First of all, that would mean that I'm opposed to the black man, which, hardly. And, when MY illegal migrant grandparents came over? They learned the fucking language, ese. I'll never learn Spanish, know why? Because I don't believe in feeding in to the entitlement of those of you that feel you should be able to come to my country and demand I speak YOUR language. If Mexico was such a fucking supreme mother country that you feel you have to wave it's flags around then why did your ass come over in the first place? Maybe you clean my shit up because you're not qualified for much else, eh? And as for not being my "enemy"? No, sweetie, you're my burden. NAFTA helped your drowning country, pumpkin.

#52     May 2, 2006
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, 1 post? Who are you and why did you get banned?

#53     May 2, 2006
  4. Gosh, after I read this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllis_Schlafly about the author of the article posted by Hapa, I got a better perspective on the subject. It is like quoting the mad mullahs' work to justify terrorism. Well, what else can you expect
    :D

#54     May 3, 2006
  5. I worked for $10 an hour quite a long time ago. But what does that have to do with the points raised by the article, acro?

Nothing, of course.

Is the National Research Council wrong in its estimate that an immigrant to the US without a high school diploma consumes $89,000 more in government services than he pays in taxes during his lifetime?

Do illegal immigrants not pay very little, if any, taxes? Do they not cash in on all sorts of benefits paid by other taxpayers, such as schooling for their children, emergency health care, housing subsidies, Earned Income Tax Credit and law enforcement? Will legalizing the status of 20 million illegal immigrants not debilitate Medicaid?

Does the underground economy not enable millions to avoid paying taxes that honest citizens pay?

Is the Bear Stearns study incorrect?

In other words, do you have any relevant comments, acro? Ones that would raise your credibility out of the gutter?

Hopefully the dearth of rational thought spewing from you lately isn't a permanent condition....

#55     May 3, 2006
  6. Read above post to acro.

Remove acro's name, insert yours.

Delete last sentence.

The End :D

#56     May 3, 2006
  7. I don't understand your point. She is a conservative, but facts and data are neither liberal nor conservative. I also don't understand how pointing out that illegals are a drag on the economy is equivalent to supporting terrorism.

#57     May 3, 2006
  8. LOL, Phyllis Schlafly is still around?

I thought she went out with the diaphragm.

#58     May 5, 2006