Dear President Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Looks like someone's nerve got hit.

Might you be an illegal? Calling people "klansmen" who want to protect their country from people that ILLEGALLY smuggled themselves in is really pathetic on your part.

And... WTF, you're using "our ancestors lived here before" crap so we can do what we want excuse? Please, mofo don't make me laugh.

Let me see here... you think anyone against ILLEGAL immigrants is a "klansmen" and "illegal immigrants themselves from previous generations". In your world everyone is illegal so you can't see the possibility of legal immigrants? Okaaaaay, enough said.

Anyway, no one is against Latios, the point is they are against ILLEGALS, doesn't matter where they are from, Mexico, Russia, China, the F'in moon!

Legal Immigrants = good
    ILLEGAL Immigrants = bad

I know it might be difficult for you to understand because you seem so emotional but try. Take a chill pill and try to understand other's opinions that *gasp* might be different from yours.

And to estrader... there's always idiots that are racists. WTF, is that link supposed to prove???

bunch of morons here.....

#12     Apr 17, 2006
  2. and who sets the standards daddy's boy? you? fuk chu? mr. fuk chu is, most likely, wetter than a wetback. yet 2 generations later..he wants to set the standards? complaining about them god damn bad immigrants and how they r stealing his 3.00 dollars/ hour job?
    do you know why mr. fuk chu doing that mofo? cause mr. fuk chu wants to fit in.. or at least that is what he was told by his sweat shop pals when he first arrived. they told him that you need to bark louder than any other dog for the white man to pat you. he was also told that the american dream is all about you stepping on the necks of the others who are lower than you are on the food chain.
    as i said before, we did not cross the border, the border crossed to us. i'll be glad to go back, just give me texas, arizona and california and i will be more than happy to let you clean your own shit instead of me klansman.

#13     Apr 17, 2006
  3. jem

jem

your culture lost those lands my friend because they could not keep their country and govt together. You do not sell things off and then ask to renegotiate 150 years later. When your country sold off the land many of the people who were on the land got compensated and are Americans now. You do not own chit mon.

#14     Apr 17, 2006
  4. Above: A Goo-goo gah-gah type rant

#15     Apr 17, 2006

5. Jesus, you've certainly got some problems. "Mr. fuk chu?" "klansmen".... tsk tsk tsk

It's funny you use nothing but bigotry to let the shit, that should be coming out of your azz, outta your nasty mouth.
    Chill burito man!!!!!

You obviously have some serious insecurities and a healthy dose of an inferiority complex.

Really, you need to unplug that azz of yours. Why do you persist on talking about the past. Look to the future moron. The past is the past, it's pretty bad yes. But it's also pretty pathetic. How the hell can 500 spaniards come and take over the entire continent. Trust me, don't bring the past up. It's not gonna help you, not that anything could.

I also find it funny that you try and use klansmen to degrade others, while you seem to be the same type of person. Comprende?

#16     Apr 17, 2006
  6. just trying to give you a wake up call. you cannot throw people with stones when your house is made out of glass. ya dig?
    i am willing to look toward the future. but the first thing you need to do is to try and self criticize. don't look at chicko who lost his farm to your NAFTA, look at the big fish that is bamboozling all of you and keeping you busy in fighting the little man instead of them.
    what all of you idiots do not understand is that you and i are the victims of the big multi national conglomerates who are having a blast at your naivety and stupidity.
    wake up and smell the bullshit bubba, i am not your enemy.

#17     Apr 17, 2006
  7. jem

jem

unfortunately liberal idiots like you and the corporations are working against us. We have to pick our hills to make a stand. We got both sides reaching into our pockets.

#18     Apr 17, 2006
  8. Pabst

Pabst

What corporations? I didn't realize the landscaping crew up the street was listed on the NYSE. Do you think illegals are working on the assembly lines at GM? Or developing the next generation OS at MSFT? Or manning oil rigs in the Gulf? Yea maybe JPM's profits are up .000000001 per share because their janitorial staff is all Mexican.

#19     Apr 17, 2006
  9. There is a strong belief among many Mexicans that they are the rightful owners of CA, AZ, NM, TX. Good luck convincing them otherwise.

I've seen strident editorials in CA newspapers about this.

bt

#20     Apr 17, 2006