Dear Mr/Mrs. Nasdaq....Can you go up now?!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by futurecurrents, Jun 14, 2002.

1. futurecurrents,

Could you please send it overnight Fedex and send me the bill?

:D

#11     Jun 14, 2002
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Uhhh......
    A piece of watermelon.:p

BSAM

#12     Jun 14, 2002
  3. do it flap?

"You're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
    - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

#13     Jun 14, 2002
  4. "Grass grows, birds fly, and waves pound the sand. I just beat people up."
    -Muhammad Ali

"I like fast cars and cool summer breezes, don't nobody mess with me I do what I pleases."
    -Darrell Dawkins

#14     Jun 14, 2002

5. cool- that name sounds familar.

wasn't he that old school b-baller who was famous for shattering backboards?

#15     Jun 14, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

OK guys....it is obvious that the concensus here is that the Nasdaq will continue to go down, or at least not go up. Not one to be a contrarian, I have to go along with the majority. But being into fundamentals, let me explain WHY the nasdaq is and will be weak forever. As we know, it is heavily laden with technology stocks. Technology, as in computers, telecom, biological research, etc.

So here is the bottom line:
    Computers? Cures for disease? Communications?.......ALL PASSING FADS!!!! Just like the telephone, TV, air travel, electric lights. We have reached the end!!! We know all there is to know!!! Close the patent office!!! Edison is dead!!!

#16     Jun 14, 2002
  7. I think you can thank Dawkins for the breakaway rim innovation. Necessity is the mother of invention.

#17     Jun 14, 2002
  8. rs7

rs7

I thought Frank Zappa was:confused:

#18     Jun 14, 2002
  9. Yep 6-11" 270, nickname Chocolate Thunder, played for the Sixers
    and slamdunked so hard he shattered backboards. He forced NBA to change the rules on dunking.

He had two brothers almost as big as he was (who did not play)and who would come down out of the stands onto the court if Dawkins got into a fight.

#19     Jun 14, 2002
  10. Mike777

Mike777

Yeah but what will the new technology be that everyone can go bannanas over? What ever it is they will slide them into the Naz and slip the old whores out. Naz will be 10k before you can say bottom!

Alternative fuel cells.
    Nano technology.
    Philisophers stones.
    Elixir of life.
    Space holidays.

:D :D

#20     Jun 14, 2002