Dear Mr/Mrs. Nasdaq....Can you go up now?!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by futurecurrents, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Dear Mr/Mrs Nasdaq,

You are now down 30% or so since the beginning of the year. It has been six months of nearly unrelenting downward steep crushing dive. You are now at the post 9/11 congestion/support level. The VIX jumped above thirty today(6/14). Surely you can attract some interest now can't you?
    I bring this up because I would do much better if you turned north for a while. Your constant negativity is starting to bring me down and make me drink heavily. Yes I have profited modestly due to your demise but it seems vaguely sinister to further cheer your downfall.
    Therefor, in the interest of my psychological and financial well-being and your self respect....I implore you to go up now, for like a month or two if that would be all right. And make all of the move in the intraday time period that I play please.

Still Sanely Yours (barely),

futurecurrents

P.S. Please continue down for today. I have a short position on. :)

"We have normality. I repeat, we have normality.
    Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem."
    - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

2. Oh my! I wonder if you'll get a response letter from Mr/Mrs Nasdaq?

3. I hear you. I pray every day for the market to go up. Still, I short the rallies because its the thing to do.:(

4. miss market.

5. Dear Miss Nasdaq:

Please drop dead. The smoky nightclub atmosphere is gone, the DJ has gone home. In the harsh light of day you are an oily skank who needs to go dry out in rehab. If it weren't for Greenspan opening the kegs and ibanks handing out shots of jagermeister and tabs of E, you never would have been attractive in the first place.

Leave the frat boys alone, they have enough of a hangover to work off. The only reason you still have admirers is because they haven't taken off the beer goggles yet. No one wants a relationship with you, it was a regrettable fling. Pack it in, hop the next train to nowhere, don't come back for a good long while.

6. BSAM

BSAM

chasinfla.....

O.K. Can't take it anymore. What is that picture at the end of your posts?:confused:

BSAM

7. Good one darkhorse. :)

8. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

If you're so intent on NASDAQ, why didn't you just buy NASDAQ stocks that were going to make money:
    FFIN
    MBFI
    SCFS
    SPAR
    TSCO

If you do that, then the rest of the NASDAQ doesn't matter.
    :D

9. More stocks to short :D

10. its a brown anole. do you know what the thing is under his chin?

#10     Jun 14, 2002