Dean: Everybody Needs To Pay More Taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 6, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Is the Obama plan to go over the cliff, blame the Republicans and let the higher taxes on everyone stand?

HOWARD DEAN: The only problem is -- and this is initially going to seem like heresy from a progressive is -- the truth is everybody needs to pay more taxes, not just the rich. And it's a good start. But we're not going to get out of this deficit problem unless we raise taxes across the board, to go back to what Bill Clinton had and his taxes. And if we don't do that, the problem is the pressure is going to be on spending even more.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...eeds_to_pay_more_taxes_not_just_the_rich.html

2. No. What we NEED is (1) for some of the takers/parasites to stop getting government subsidies and be required to work for a living... just like all the makers do, and (2) a fair tax system... a FLAT TAX!

(Dean is almost as big a dbag as Odumbo!)

3. pspr

pspr

But I think he might be letting the cat out of the bag on Obama's real plan. Tax and spend. Everybody pays. It's the way of the democraps.

4. Not quite. It's not "the way of the DemoCraps that EVERYBODY pays"... it's more that "some pay, others get... the getters are the ones who vote DemoCrap and race".

5. Exactly, let's go over the cliff and stick everybody with the bill instead of just the makers.

Why geitner has any say in these talks is beyond me, he's as qualified to discuss tax policy as obama is to talk about anything beyond pot and cigarettes.

6. Think about it. We may NEVER have a white president again. The DemoCraps know all they need to do to retain power is to run a black candidate. Blacks and Hispanics will always vote a HUGE majority for "color"... and that's enough to secure the election.

Can you imagine... that ignorant CUNT Maxine Waters as POTUS??

:(

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 16.3 Trillion...and counting...

8. pspr

pspr

I think you are getting ahead of yourself here. We've got to get through the great recession of 2013-2014 and see what shakes out. I don't think we can see what will happen on the other side of that chasm.

9. Just do everything possible to lessen your tax bill and not fund the lazy.

I am planning on a tax free christmas.

10. You don't think the DemoCraps won't blame the makers for not having paid enough tax to avoid it??

#10     Dec 6, 2012