Dealing with a Suicidal islamic Employee

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Ripley, Apr 25, 2013.

1. It's OK. I have already reported the employee to the FBI, as well as this thread. And they will be keeping an eye out on those with strong reactions one way or the other. Don't be surprised if you get a knock on your door when you are cooking up something.

#11     Apr 25, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

For what?

#12     Apr 25, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Hire atticus as a consultant to get more work out of such employees.

The Muslim will get pissed and kill atticus thus releaving us of his abrasiveness and the Muslim will go to jail for life.

Kill two birds with one stone - problem solved. :D

#13     Apr 25, 2013
  4. For not reporting an employee he suspects of planning a felony and federal crime.

#14     Apr 25, 2013
  5. lol nice plan and I'll stay vigilant.

Haha states the guy who begged Don Bright to ask me to let you off the hook. Get any calls from the feds lately?

#15     Apr 25, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does he have evidence/proof?

And while you're at it report spike trader will ya? He claims to know a guy buying guns to sell on the black market, violating federal regulations.

#16     Apr 25, 2013

7. Whether he has proof is immaterial. Stating it publicly (and not acting) is already a violation of federal law. I'll get on spike as well.

#17     Apr 25, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Let Lucrum do his own tattlin'.

#18     Apr 25, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Not exactly. I told Don he should save you from yourself. Any time you want to re-escalate and go to jail just let me know.

No, but I did give some info to the FBI Dallas office about their number being spoofed. I don't know what they did with it but they didn't sound too happy.

#19     Apr 25, 2013
  10. Ha right. So the phone call from Don requesting that I lay off and your apology was entirely Don's idea? You spoofed the Dallas FBI?

#20     Apr 25, 2013