Dealing with a Suicidal islamic Employee

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Ripley, Apr 25, 2013.

1. I knew it was going to be mistake when I first hired this guy as an equity analyst. But, it has gone further downhill since then.

His criminal prophet promises him that their god that lies and deceives has 72 (or even more) virgins in heaven if he could kill an infidel. No amount of bonus can get him to to work hard on earth when he can be a martyr and be in heaven chilling with wine and virgins.

How can I fire this guy without getting myself killed? Any thoughts and advice on this greatly appreciated.

2. timbo

timbo

Hire a stripper. Ironically, it's an abhorrence to them.

It's a win-win for the team.

3. Adopt a pig as a company mascot.

4. It's hard to think of a practical solution to this without putting my own life and my employees' lives at risk.

Anyway, thanks for all the help. I just need to think things through and come up with the most favorable option.

5. You sent an anti-Islam rant to a bunch of us via PM and you would have us believe you hired a muslim? The wheels on the bus go round and round.

6. I send you a PM about a response you made on a thread about muslims.

I have had hired couple of muslims, and then I realized that there is a huge difference in their performance and the manner in which they conduct themselves, and I then realized something about their religion.

When they say it is a "Religion of Peace", what they mean is the "Peace" that exists when all the world is taken over by muslims, and when they kill off and destroy everyone else. Basically, it isn't a "Religion of Peace", but rather a "Religion of Death and Destruction" of everyone else.

A little education can do you a lot of good. No wonder why majority (90%+) of the terrorists are islamic. It's basically a criminal syndicate, a terrorist enterprise led by a criminal, a rapist who had delusions about a false god that lies and deceives. Only idiots call it a religion.

7. Assalaam-O-Alaikum

Bro, you a racists.

Assalaam-O-Alaikum

8. No, actually I have corrected you repeatedly regarding the thread and PM.. I wasn't on that thread nor was newwurldmn, but you sent the PM to him as well.

9. I'm an Atheist, not a racist. :D

10. I am reporting your nick and this thread to federal authorities.

#10     Apr 25, 2013