deadbroke effectuates Lucrum trading again :)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by deadbroke, May 12, 2011.

1. before deadbroke turned the high beam on him, he hadn't been trading since biblical times. Instead he systematically made the Trading forum a defecation sacristy.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=219036

Then, deadbroke left the TRADING forum and voila!! ... so did Lucrum.

:) :D :D :D :D

Now he appears to be trading in the Forex forum - for 16 pips, 5 pips etc.

Lord have mercy!! And this cat is Baron's star, the driver of tons of incoming traffic for Baron?

Or is Lucrum a Baron alias? (high odds)

(Ivan will know this for sure)

The laughter that Retard Central provides is nonpareil.

:D :D :D :D

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which is of course more than you've ever done.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey Dead Beat, how about that $50 you owe me from the bet you lost?

4. jeez Lucky, papertrading with such small numbers is way below even IncreaseNow's dignity.

:)

5. I left $51 on your wife's bedside table. You've got the right to make a profit too.

6. Lucky, just curious, are you still trading (paper or otherwise) on the 3-5 min. timeframe?

Why don't you up that frame to let's say at least hourly or 4H and stick with THAT frame's TREND till exhaustion (not yours, rather the trend's)?

After all, wasn't it you who implied that the lower frames are just lower harmonics of the higher frames and that the same technique would therefore be valid for the upper one?

Now don't ask me to find where you said that!!! :)

Anyway I'm pleased to see you trading again.

One's gotta start somewhere in order to make it up to Papertrading, a higher harmonic of just discussing esoteric stuff like PURE PRICE ACTION TRADING