$DDD - 3D Systems Corporation

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Landonfisher, May 14, 2018.

1. 3D Systems, headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina, is a company that engineers, manufactures and sells 3D printers.

Currently, 3D Systems is witnessing robust prospects across most of its end business. 3D technology has the potential to revolutionize manufacturing and improve the commercial space. Various companies, ranging from hospital managers to car manufacturers, are now opting for varied 3D solutions to address simple make-to-stock orders as well as complex, engineer-to-order production strategies.

In the long run, I believe that 3D systems will do better. Will you buy it?

HumbleTime likes this.
  2. truetype

truetype

Is it undervalued?

3. zdreg

zdreg

what makes it a standout from other companies in this business?

4. Cabin111

Cabin111

I owned some a few years back...It stood still for a year. Got out of it. We know someone will win big on 3D printing...We just don't know who?? Will GE or Siemens buy one of these companies for pennies on the dollar when a winner comes forth? It still may be a few years out. Sorry, haven't looked at that industry for years...

5. zdreg

zdreg

not a chance. when a winner comes forth GE will likely pay top dollar just before a cyclical drop in the business.

Landonfisher likes this.
  6. I can not tell, but I think DDD is a good company, because its purpose is so clear.

7. How do you think DDD?

8. zdreg

zdreg

a company to be successful must have a clear purpose. however having a clear purpose is not sufficient by itself to believe that a co, will be successful.

Landonfisher likes this.
  9. It's true, a company wants to success depends on many factors.

10. Not very familiar with 3D printer area.

#10     May 16, 2018