DD-YM-Trader: A YM Trader Speaks

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Sep 7, 2007.

1. aaaaaa

Mods

I am still here

I know I will post a thread about spyder and hershey

baron and mods don't like their star attraction to be messed with

that will SURELY get me banned

#41     Sep 9, 2007
  2. I agree. I will let you know when I return, (about the 17th). Surfer should be a fun one too.

#42     Sep 9, 2007
  3. ProfLogic, I will see you around the 17th. Please don't let the bad ending of this thread dissuade you. Your good reputation will provide a shining couter-example.

To all, I was taken in by someone I have been corresponding with whom I did not know had an alternate personality spewing invective on others here. Despite this experience I will continue to correspond with his good side, as he has a lot of knowledge about trading.

I have no evidence that Razor is not the real deal, so I plan to continue interviewing him if he is willing after this embarrassment.

My participation on this thread is done. Readers may feel free to do with it what they wish.

#43     Sep 9, 2007
  4. cvds16

cvds16

get a life loser

#44     Sep 9, 2007
  5. hey hey don't be like me

I threatened death on ET many times now

don't do that

the reason you shouldn't do that is because you really don't know what kind of mother fucker is on this end

#45     Sep 9, 2007
  6. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

your just one of many bastards on message boards post bullshit on message boards

i don't know what your evil agenda is.

i don't care about my reputation..

you better be scared.

#46     Sep 9, 2007
  7. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

then you know not to piss off the wrong dude with a gun on his hand!

#47     Sep 9, 2007
  8. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

you get killed even if you are just joking

no joking around either. you hear.

#48     Sep 9, 2007
  9. you know bud let me level with you

whenever I bullshit-ed on ET at the end I always said HA HA

but spyder and MR. god damn hershey trick you all without EVER saying its a joke

so you ask yourself who exactly here is your enemy

#49     Sep 9, 2007
  10. alex86

alex86

Prof,

I've gone over hundreds of your posts and I think your critics are completely correct when they accuse you of never posting any trades. You've gone on at GREAT length about how successful you are but for the life of me, I can't find ANY proof of it here.

2 questions:

1. Have you ever posted any calls here on ET?
    2. If the answer to question 1 is NO, do you ever plan to make any calls?

It would be so easy for you to do it. You swing trade right? Just tell us when you're getting long or short and in which mkts and we can follow your positions for a month or so. You'd have HUGE credibility on here.

It's obviously hugely important to you what people think about you (otherwise you wouldn't have spent so much time defending yourself).

#50     Oct 2, 2007