dc area

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by md2952, Feb 9, 2004.

1. md2952

md2952

any traders in dc area?

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

quite a few but scatter

3. T-REX

T-REX

Yup.:D

that would be me.
    there is another thread in this section from several months earlier if it has not been deleted. I believe it is either ....Maryland or Virginia.:cool:

4. DC area here :).. northern virginia really..

-qwik

5. Silver Spring...

Does anyone ever meet up around here?

6. qtip

qtip

I am currently in Silver Spring and trade the Nasdaq e-mini. I wouldn't mind meeting and exchanging trading ideas.

7. GOURDINE

GOURDINE

I LIVE IN FT WASHINGTON. LIKE TO EXCHANGE ET IDEAS

8. If anyone in the DC area is interested exchanging ideas in a group setting, PM me.

In the PM, let me know:

1. Where you live. Not necessarily the address, but the specific area.

2. Where you would like to meet, i.e. your house, someone else's house, a bar, etc. I personally am against a bar as I do not think that much more than chit-chat can be accomplished.

3. Experience. Any answer is fine, even if you have no experience at all.

4. A single sentence describing what you want to get out of the group and what you think you can add.

I am thinking that maybe we could get together at someone's house and we can each talk for maybe 10 minutes or so about something that we feel could benefit each other.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

9. qtip

qtip

I am currently out of town until June, but would be more than happy to meet with any of you. I also don't like the idea of meeting at a bar. I have tried this and I usually end of shooting the shi.. more. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Regards,

qitp:)

10. another silver spring trader here. (downtown)

traded professionally in chicago. (trading US and European index and treasury futures spreads) and just moved back.

Would be interested to meet other dc area locals and say hi.

I can offer insight into what chicago trading is like.

#10     Apr 14, 2004