Db's Daily Dispatch

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by dbphoenix, May 28, 2004.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Which also is why I didn't get too excited about that hammer.

#21     Jun 1, 2004
  2. ...I was looking at the wrong "right side" (if you'll excuse a Jackism) trend line. Now that it's too late I've drawn it right, just in time for it to be "violated", I think (I like sexual terms in trading). Although the 1 min 20 sma is still below the VWAP, I ain't holdin' my breath for a big down day, especially because that's what I expect. BTW, thanks for adding NQ to your radar screen. I didn't think you were, so I started my competing thread. Of course yours is much better. Please keep assessing NQ if you have time.

#22     Jun 1, 2004
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

That's not uncommon amongst JackOffs :D (that is the name on your letter jackets, isn't it?)

Don't know what a VWAP is, though a couple of non-PC thoughts spring to mind . . . :D

As for NQ, it's been my thread's focus since March. Try to keep up, Hypo :cool:

#23     Jun 1, 2004
  4. ...sorry I am not up to speed on your thread. I am still slogging through backjack postings and will get to you in good time. Besides, the man says your stuff is crap. When I figure out whether or not HIS stuff is crap, I'll be prepared to read you. And thanks for listing all of your acronyms, very helpful.

P.S.: VWAP is volume weighted average price. I put it on my 1 min chart. Very useful. I have several bogus theories about what it means

#24     Jun 1, 2004
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Here's hoping you live long enough :cool:

#25     Jun 1, 2004
  6. ...the VWAP on NQ flatlined long ago (not good for volatility) and QQQ is on top dead center at 36.25. IMO this is now a going nowhere take your money afternoon. You see it different?

#26     Jun 1, 2004
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I'm still waiting for either the NQ or ES to reach their targets, though I'm not baby-sitting the trade.

#27     Jun 1, 2004
  8. And you assume people know which targets and what trade you're talking about?..

#28     Jun 1, 2004
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If they've followed the thread, yes. Anybody who hasn't can check the posts for 0416 if they care, though if they cared, they'd probably have followed the thread.

#29     Jun 1, 2004
  10. ddog

ddog

Never short a dull market?

#30     Jun 1, 2004