dbphoenix Journal's

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lucrum, May 15, 2008.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thread ratings have now been implemented. To rate a thread, simply select the appropriate rating from the drop-down box at the bottom of any page that has posts (such as this one). The ratings can be seen when you view the list of threads for any forum.

#81     May 29, 2008
  2. Holy shit! Sir I must ask: Who are you, and what have you done with the REAL Baron???

#82     May 29, 2008
  3. EricP

EricP

Thanks, Baron. Excellent addition to the site.

#83     May 29, 2008
  4. Good first step I must say, now add the ability to vote irritating, spamming, pestulants off the island, and you will have a grand slam! Think of it as a 360 degree feedback system...

PS: Thanks a bunch for not deleting threads older than 3 years! I agree with the others that have opined that significant quality and wisdom resides in those "old" (think timeless) threads.

#84     May 29, 2008
  5. Excellent news. And compliments for listening to members and reevaluating your position.

Thanks.

#85     May 30, 2008
  6. The best posts/threads are timeless IMO. The core market concepts that win don't change all that much, especially market psychology discussions.

Glad this has been fixed. :)

#86     May 30, 2008
  7. Copy4U

Copy4U

If anybody is interested in backing up their old posts into a word doc, PM me. Right now I am finishing the backup for Rearden Metal. My asking price is 15cents per post for ET posts. The rate maybe higher for other forums where it is more difficult to locate the posts.

I could use some cash right now and I don't mind the work of copy/paste. Meanwhile, you could get your posts saved for your memoirs, to show to your kids, your grandkids, etc.

#87     Jun 1, 2008
  8. I fully endorse the above poster.

Good help is hard to find, and this guy is definitely good help!

#88     Jun 1, 2008
  9. FDS

FDS

IMO this site is THE place to learn for any serious traders, exactly because of those 'Old Threads'. It was from these threads that I finally found and put together my consistently profitable setup, and I owe so many thank yous to these veteran traders.
    Now I know this thread is old and probably forgotten, but I hope that no incident of this sort ever happens again in the future.
    It's just too much of a waste to delete all those threads. They are, IMO, ET's best assets.

FDS

#89     Apr 15, 2011