Dbfx Is Fxcm ,and They Will Rather Lie About It ..

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by HEMPSTER, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Am I getting close to 1mio posts ? :D

I am a second generation descendant of German immigrants and I will explain the attitude of DB

"You vill trade mit us, unt you vill like it"

The Ever Germanic VIPER :p

#21     Aug 30, 2006
  2. LOL...

#22     Aug 30, 2006
  3. notouch

notouch

The scam is that when asked by potential customers whether there is a relationship with FXCM they don't admit it, even though there is no doubt at all that there is a relationship. When you open dbFX's trading platform and connect to the servers you are connecting to FXCM's servers. That fact should be disclosed by dbFX.

#23     Aug 30, 2006
  4. Chood

Chood

I did not say "dbFX = FXCM because they use the same platform," but rather that the customer agreement db posts on the dbfx website allows the platform to be operated about any way db likes. That is like FXCM (and other forex retailers for that matter), which is no endorsement.

#24     Aug 30, 2006
  5. allan0

allan0

chood, i don't think i had you in mind when writing that; either way, dbfx is legit DB, and whatever policies dbfx clients will face, are DB's not FXCM's. So I'd say the thread title is a bit misleading.

#25     Aug 30, 2006
  6. HEMPSTER

HEMPSTER

for the love of god , you would think you would have to be smacked in the head rather than face the facts ...(((( The whole point of this thread, i.e. dbFX = FXCM because they use the same platform, is pretty foolish. I contacted Deutsche Bank, another poster did the same, and in both cases Deutsche Bank assured us dbfx.com IS their FX retail outlet. ))

oh well if they say so it must be true although when I and about a 1/2 dozen other traders asked the above questions , there were no answer,s ,

but hell
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    not just the same platform , the same mailing address to open your account ... , the same ip address , along with yesss the same trading platform ...
    and if you ask about it , they denied it outright ,blatantly and if you ask the same questions I'm asking you to look at they just hang up ...
    the fact is we are just little pee-ones to these guys , a 2nd thought so to speak ... ,, but believe what you want ,,, but if they will lie to me they is no way there getting my money ... so called bank or not ,,, you do what you want you have been warned ... thats more than most get in this shady forex world ...

good luck and happy trading
    hemp

#26     Aug 31, 2006
  7. allan0

allan0

hempster, at this point I'd rather trust DB USA + DB Headquarters, plain and simple. In fact you can even find a page on DB's site where they advertise launching dbfx. The quality of dbfx will directly reflect on DB, and they do have a reputation to defend. You trust your findings, you made your case, I made mine, enough of this, it's getting old.

#27     Sep 1, 2006
  8. if fxcm was a bucket shop, deutsche would not hook up with them!

#28     Feb 5, 2007
  9. FXCM is the biggest bucketshop around, and dbfx is fxcm in disguise

#29     Feb 5, 2007
  10. why?

#30     Feb 6, 2007