Daytrading with 10K (How)?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Samson77, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Oppertunities? Opportoonities!

#31     Nov 25, 2005
  2. flyers&divers

flyers&divers Guest

I do not agree with some of the posts above that are saying that ETF trading is better than individual stocks.

One of the great aspect of equities trading now is that we have thousands of liquid stocks and along with the ETF's this represents a universe that lends itself to tailored trading opportunities.

If you focus on developing systems based on repetitious patterns you have an endless source of signals as the stocks go through the different stages of rotation and their own particular gyrations. You don't even have to know which way the market is going because your system will tell you by entering certain stocks and exiting others.

(I agree, of course, that ETF and futures trading can be efficient and price effective)

#32     Nov 25, 2005

3. Let me quote YOU and your response to the guy that called you a jerk!

steve46 wrote "Really? You know that comment is characteristic of a person lacking one (or maybe both) testicles. its as if something that I said hit a nerve. Well if that is the case I certainly apologize and I want you to know, that if your opinon mattered at all, I would be crushed. I wouldnt know how to carry on, blah blah blah..."

This is exactly how I feel about your personal attacks on me!

steve46 you know what the truth is about me and more importantly about YOURSELF.

I forgive you for being a complete jack ass because it's just who you are and I will pray for you.

So you have a Merry Christmas too and God Bless.

:cool:

#33     Nov 25, 2005
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

Never forget the indexes, that is where the BIG elephants play. Mice should go trade something else.....:D

#34     Nov 25, 2005
  5. Thank you Samson, you are a sweetheart.

I agree with BigH that indexes are where the game is really played. Of course if you had to sell one of your testicles to get a stake, you may not have enough balls left to pull the trigger:D

At that point you may end up telling people you will "pray for them" while you sit on the sidelines.

Thats fine, I will wave as I drive by your shopping cart.

God Bless us all.

Steve

#35     Nov 25, 2005
  6. More like that's where the big elephants rape the little mice!

#36     Nov 25, 2005