Daytrading with 10K (How)?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Samson77, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Ya your right I'm going to be selling it here in ET for $6000 as soon as I have proven it works with a 1 week track record and to boot I'm going to steal material from LBR's web site as part of the material.

This one little scheme should easily net me more money then you made in the last 10 years as a grade school janitor.:D :D :D

I'm just joking folks ... steve46 is moron just monitor the idiots posts and you will see what I mean!

#21     Nov 24, 2005
  2. Thanks for all the replies folks much appreciated I think I have it sorted out now.

nkhio

Excellent suggestion, don't know why I didn't think of that :)

#22     Nov 24, 2005
  3. nlslax

nlslax

What a jerk. Creative sense of cynical dry wit, but still a jerk.

#23     Nov 24, 2005
  4. If you want to test a strategy you can do it in a collective2.com account with 200k virtual buying power, and in real time.

#24     Nov 24, 2005
  5. what he said...

This lack of capital could be a blessing in disguise. It could force you to go, kicking and screaming, into the very profitable world of trading index futures.

Why fool around day-trading stocks on a 4-1 margin when you can trade futures with much better liquidity on margins near 100-1??

And You only need 2-3K to get started...

#25     Nov 24, 2005
  6. Buy LU at bid and sell at ask.:D

#26     Nov 24, 2005
  7. GGSAE

GGSAE

I keep hearing ppl on this forum pumping the high leverage trading vechicles. How many losses will wipe out a 2-3 K account?

#27     Nov 24, 2005
  8. ONE :(

I have traded futures for 3 years and I switched to stocks 3 months ago because they offer far more high probability trading oppertunities.

Stick with Stocks unless you have a very precise methodology that can seriously limit RISK.

#28     Nov 24, 2005
  9. Really? You know that comment is characteristic of a person lacking one (or maybe both) testicles. its as if something that I said hit a nerve. Well if that is the case I certainly apologize and I want you to know, that if your opinon mattered at all, I would be crushed. I wouldnt know how to carry on, blah blah blah...

As for Samson, well the idea that you need a way to trade using 10k is laughable. After all the comments about how profitable you are, how many systems you have purchased, etc. how is it that you still don't have two nickels to rub together? More than I make? You live in a trailer park..and by the way, when we last heard from you, you were theatening to sue all of us (I'm not kidding in here, I will sue you guys") and yet months later, we havent heard shit from you or your "lawyer". You need to get back on your meds. I suggest you give the 10K back to your Mom and Dad and get into treatment for your delusion. After all this time, who are you kidding? Do you really think you are going to make money THIS TIME? Although its illegal, I have to admit that selling other people's material is about as close as you are going to get to being successful.

Merry Christmas to both of you.

Steve

#29     Nov 24, 2005
  10. EXACTLY:
    With VIX near record lows and NDX and COMPX with daily ranges of 10-15 points, index futures trading looks DISMAL.
    Couple that with a USA economy that appears to be going NOWHERE for the foreseeable future.....forget the indices.

#30     Nov 25, 2005