Daytrading vs. fundamental analysis

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mrmarket, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Nice post. I completely agree with the above.

#41     Jul 2, 2003
  2. How long can this lovefest continue??? I say the over/under is until 12 noon EST today, and I have the under. Who wants to make me a winner?

#42     Jul 2, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Don't push it. Becoming house-broken takes time.

#43     Jul 2, 2003
  4. gms

gms

I'm was thinking how lots of your comments seem more suited to Yahoo/Motley Fool/Raging Bull type sites and that led me to this question: What happened with you and Motley Fool that you don't frequent them anymore?

#44     Jul 2, 2003
  5. They started charging for their message board service, which I thought was a joke.

#45     Jul 2, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Aha!

#46     Jul 2, 2003
  7. You haven't even come close to the duration of hazing aphexcoil underwent when he came aboard. Hopefully you won't feel challenged to pursue his record.

:)

#47     Jul 2, 2003
  8. JT47319

JT47319

I believe the time frame in discussion was daytrading.

#48     Jul 2, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It seems to have departed from that over these many posts. Since you didn't specify, I assumed you were talking about trading per se.

"Trading", of course, encompasses much more than just daytrading.

#49     Jul 2, 2003
  10. It seems to me that the inclusion of fundamental analysis in the thread title implies a longer time frame than daytrading. I would venture that less than .1% of daytraders use FA. As such, there really wouldn't be much discussion posited by the daytrading FA crowd.

#50     Jul 2, 2003