daytrading under 25K

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by commandthepast, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Does anyone know any firms that let you daytrade with under 25K? If anyone does pls msg me on yahoo at commandthepast or leave me a Private message on here

thanks

2. rcj

rcj

3. zdreg

zdreg

why do you think you deserve a private message?

4. Hello,
    you can daytrade futures, including e-mini contracts, oil, natural gas, gold, nasdaq, dow jones industrials, sp 500, silver.
    Ranging from 600 dollars to 3900 dollars:)

5. F U zdreg

6. zdreg

zdreg

always good to know there are people who cannot control themselves,.
    they give away money to people who can.

7. I bet your the one with the biggest losses on this forum, seem like the type of person that lives in a fantasy world to me

8. You just signed up for this forum, do you really think its a good idea to start picking fights with members who have been here a lot longer than you? If you want help, you need to cut out these types of posts otherwise no one will take the time to answer your honest questions.

9. hajimow

hajimow

I read this thread. I was shocked. Why some members think that because their name shows a big number of postings, they can insult the new ones. The member who started this thread, just asked a simple question and asked for a private message and then zdreg instead of answering his question, starts to question his request and then Steve comes to rescue zdreg. It is a real shame. If you can not contribute or don't know the answer, just shut up and ignore the thread.

10. I'm sorry if I dont add value to ET in your eyes, all I am saying is he didnt need to post the one (after the FU Zdreg one) which was clearly unnecessary.

#10     Mar 9, 2006