Daytrading rooms

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fanews, May 14, 2011.

1. fanews

fanews

In the late 90's like 1996-2000 was the first wave of retail daytading mania. Why 1996 because SSL or internet security didn't exist til 1998.

This guy is your typical wall street trader or market participant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XruhYQW6unA

Notice he talks and looks like crack addict or gambling addict.

And yes, gambling addicts are same a s coke addicts.

People say doing cocaine is same FEELING as winning the lottery or winning the jackpot! yes it is addicting.

notice is ITCHING eyes and mouth...fuck man that is physical effects of this job....laugh likes a drug addict too after smoking pot.

estimated 90% of traders become addicted to gambling in the market. and estimatd 90% of drug dealers are drug addicts. that is the dirty little secret they don't tell you when you enter the doors of wall street.

why do i post this.

some guy in the trading journal section sold his condo for $400,000 and use it to speculate daytrade and lost $300,000 over 3 years!!!!!

sounds like what gambling addicts do!!

insane.

One of the top broker once said: "Only play with money in your brokerage account you cannot afford to lose."

2. ammo

ammo

is that a typo or are u still a crackhead

3. bears21

bears21

its true most traders loose money and can have addictive personalities and they loose it all. but this guy can trade i heard he makes high 6 figures so hes one of the few that can kill it.

but as far as trading for a living, the adrenaline, the stress, all that stuff that goes with the business is a pretty fair trade off considering the alternative.

quoting ray liotta. " For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls".

4. fanews

fanews

I was going to delete the post. but since you want to quote me.

i don't know if the trading journals are real or fake.

just a warning to anyone entering the door of wall street.

Ps: bearice do you work for barons or a ghost writer.. I like to post stuff like this. keeps the site interesting. notice that nobody and fewer people post on financial websites and forums now. people with no money in the market don't care about the market.

5. bstay

bstay

which one of you is 'bearice'? 'fanews' or 'bears21'?

6. hajimow

hajimow

I watched the video and he looks like a normal guy. Actually he reminds of NASA engineers a few minutes before lauching the shuttle. Are they crack addict too?

7. It's actually mark wahlberg....