Daytrading R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Oct 26, 2010.

1. fireplug, since you're an expert on everyone elses trades, how about posting a few samples here realtime.

I promise not to trade against you or laugh.

PS FIRE just tanked hard, any relation?

#51     Oct 27, 2010
  2. More than anything else, I believe its the government that has destroyed our capital markets. You can not intervene in a system like the one we have on a level that they are doing. No one can formulate futures plans and it keeps getting worse. Nothing we are doing gives future confidence and undermines our imaginations about what the future could hold

#52     Oct 27, 2010
  3. If you're a deadbeat squatter living in a home you don't pay for and there was some technical problem with the paperwork, the future is bright!!!!!

#53     Oct 27, 2010
  4. Mav88

Mav88

is it a finished walk-out basement?

#54     Oct 27, 2010
  5. shorted 10k brk on the open

#55     Oct 29, 2010
  6. welcome to my world

#56     Oct 29, 2010
  7. i might take some off +1.25 (thats per share fireplug)

#57     Oct 29, 2010
  8. Wonder why you waited to tell us AFTER the stock had made a decent move....why not make it legit and post at 9:30 or shortly thereafter??

Could it be to take the patented 777 route, see what happens first then come in and claim victory.

:p

#58     Oct 29, 2010
  9. you're lucky I even post at all stalker,

and dont you wish you shorted when I posted, it dropped 60 cents AFTER that.

yeah, I might have to stop this, you might start trading , even if its only with a 2k account.

lol, clown

Im tellin ya, I have proof you're all morons, could give you 100 winners in a row and you'd still talk trash. if thats not the def of moron, what is?

#59     Oct 29, 2010
  10. I'm lucky?? I told you I trade futs and ETFs, I could care less about your equities calls, especially when they are made 15 mins after you "entered", in order for you to see what happens first.

:p

I'm sure for every one of these there are 2 that you don't post because you saw them not work out!

#60     Oct 29, 2010