Daytrading R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Oct 26, 2010.

1. This thread isn't about your Justin Beiber fantasies, 777. You started another thread for stuff like that.

:p

#41     Oct 27, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

WHAT is it about?? :confused: :)

#42     Oct 27, 2010
  3. Certainly not that!

:D

I think its mainly for 777 to brag about a Brk call?

:confused:

#43     Oct 27, 2010
  4. Fireputz everyone knows your a poser

#44     Oct 27, 2010
  5. KTS, go out and have a hamburger, you'll feel better.

#45     Oct 27, 2010
  6. fireplugs quote
    "I hate to burst your bubble 777, but I have a meticulous futs and ETF strat that is way more reliable than some blowhard on a trading forum is. I know you are dying for my (and others) approval, though."

Definition of ANAL
    : of, relating to, situated near, or involving the anus <an anal fin>
    a : of, relating to, characterized by, or being the stage of psychosexual development in psychoanalytic theory which follows the oral stage and during which the child is concerned especially with its feces b : of, relating to, characterized by, or being personality traits (as parsimony, meticulousness, and ill humor) considered typical of fixation at the anal stage of development <an anal disposition> <anal neatness>

Note meticulousness is mentioned in def 2. Nothing to be ashamed of, some folks are just born that way.

First I've heard of an anal trading system though.

#46     Oct 27, 2010
  7. LOL, 777

fireputz is FOS that's fer sure! :p

#47     Oct 27, 2010
  8. Oh, I see, so someone says they are not interested in your calls because they have their own method and you go off on a tangent about being anal.....hmmm

Don't take it personally 777, I wouldn't follow anyone's calls on here or anywhere else as far as daytrading is concerned, which by your assertion is "R.I.P"

:D

#48     Oct 27, 2010
  9. no way are you trading all your time is spent posting here!

poser!

#49     Oct 27, 2010
  10. You've GOT to be kidding me!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205995&perpage=6&pagenumber=276

So you aren't trading, just posting a ton intraday in your journal?

Btw, I make maybe 4 trades a day, usually less. All withing 6 1/2 hrs. Lot of time to kill between trades sometimes. You gotta wait till it lines up KTS, not everyone is a keyboard monkey like you.

:p

#50     Oct 27, 2010