Daytrading R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Splendid. Then you do understand. But why is your uniquely observant post not in the P&R forum, where it belongs?

#31     Oct 27, 2010
  2. sorry, you failed to read all my posts as you've been instructed by your keeper to do.

#32     Oct 27, 2010
  3. Your thread is labeled "Daytrading R.I.P" not "Daytrading R.I.P?"

:)

#33     Oct 27, 2010
  4. dont you wish you just kissed my $%^ and shorted BRK?

bet you do

have you nitwits noticed how often Im right? No?

#34     Oct 27, 2010
  5. It's sad how desperate you are for ET approval, 777. You make one right call and every post is "look at me, look at me, brk, brk"

:)

Just stick to your prior word about 'no more calls', try some self control if that's even possible for you.

:D

#35     Oct 27, 2010
  6. lol, just wanted to show you dweebs that the bluster was real. I understand you couldn't possibly come to terms with that and save face.

but I wanted to be sure you weren't able to feel confident in your pomposity.

thus, I threw you a bone, which you were, as expected , too dumb to take

#36     Oct 27, 2010
  7. Come to terms with that? I gave you credit in the post above yours "one right call"....read much?

:p

I hate to burst your bubble 777, but I have a meticulous futs and ETF strat that is way more reliable than some blowhard on a trading forum is. I know you are dying for my (and others) approval, though.

:D

#37     Oct 27, 2010
  8. me·tic·u·lous
       /məˈtɪkyələs/ Show Spelled[muh-tik-yuh-luhs] Show IPA
    –adjective

Origin:
    1525–35; < L met&#299;cul&#333;sus full of fear, fearful, equiv. to met&#299;- for met&#363;- (s. of metus fear) + -cul&#333;sus, extracted from per&#299;cul&#333;sus perilous

so you use a fearful and perilous method?

I notice all the blowhards here on ET all have secret methods that mint money, but attack those that actually produce results that can be verified.

#38     Oct 27, 2010
  9. Try:

"taking or showing extreme care about minute details; precise; thorough"

#39     Oct 27, 2010
  10. anal?

#40     Oct 27, 2010