Daytrading R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Oct 26, 2010.

1. So you DO or DON'T have that policy here? Because it seems like you can't keep to your word whatsoever.

Do we need to conference your 'lawyer' in here to pass judgment? Don't want you to be in breach of your 'contract'!

LOL

:D

#21     Oct 26, 2010
  2. 81.25 low off an 82.05 entry. < 1 hour hold time

nothing else needs to be said. no more free samples.

#22     Oct 26, 2010
  3. come to think of it, the more posts i see saying daytrading is dead, the more i think it isnt

You are posting too soon after your last post. Try again in a few minutes.
    You are posting too soon after your last post. Try again in a few minutes.

#23     Oct 26, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nope, in fact I'm on record saying the exact opposite.
    Something to the effect: "I'm not dumb enough to think it matters what I think".

#24     Oct 26, 2010
  5. Why do you guys always do this? Please stick to the topic. I dont care about Berkshire.

#25     Oct 26, 2010
  6. I agree, but the OP is 777 and he cares about Berkshire. He wants to make sure you and everyone else knows that he made a good call, balances things out for him a bit.

:)

As far as daytrading, this is a very broad concept. As long as one opens and closes at least 1 position in a market day, then he/she is a daytrader, same as someone who does 10,000 transactions a day. How anyone can say 'Daytrading R.I.P' without addressing this doesn't seem to understand the range a daytrader falls into.

#26     Oct 26, 2010
  7. #27     Oct 27, 2010
  8. Bigaeon

Bigaeon

The easy money is gone, true, but that is why they call it work. The market has changed constantly, eighths, teenies, pennys, etc. You must adapt or become a dinosaur.

#28     Oct 27, 2010
  9. hope you took the great reshort on BRK today. I did.

#29     Oct 27, 2010
  10. I thought daytrading was 'R.I.P', your words?

:p

#30     Oct 27, 2010