Daytrading R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you just speak and the market follows your every word? Cool!

#11     Oct 26, 2010
  2. BRK/B still tanking hard. just a taste to show you what you're missing

#12     Oct 26, 2010
  3. uh, not quite. I see what the market is doing and act accordingly. you must think the market cares what someone thinks, a mark of an amateur.

ps, did ya get down? no? too bad.

Now if I had posted that brk trade to stocktwits, thousands would have seen it, and some would have made very nice coin. The entry was 82.05 , now 81.55. But since they are a bunch of ingrates, they got bupkis. Karma's a bitch.

#13     Oct 26, 2010
  4. Accountability. Love it.

#14     Oct 26, 2010
  5. consider, that if all you did was take the trade instead of talking trash, you'd be a lot better off.

but first, you have to have a funded account. iykwim

brk/b a very rare but documented real time call, once again, prescient. lod as we speak. only 10k shares, but my funds tied up elsewhere.

#15     Oct 26, 2010
  6. mrmoose

mrmoose

I have been a tape reletive streigth equity trader for many years. The last 18 months have been very rough. recently though, it has been getting a tad easier it allmost seems like a lot of the high frequency guys have killed each other and if you are careful and make the right calls you can make some money. Still a stupid way to make a living.

#16     Oct 26, 2010
  7. "Trading higher timeframes requires a completely different approach to risk management. Both the risk and reward are greater, and as such selectivity is necessary, experience and feel are far more relevant, and information is power."

That's not true at all. If you have a bigger stop, and a bigger target, just reduce the amount of shares you are purchasing.

#17     Oct 26, 2010
  8. yeah moose, but I agree, its getting a lot easier, especially if you;re good.

ps BRK/B still TANKING. down 65 cents from my entry. told ya to join in the ride. documented, timestamped, unambiguous, ownage.

pps, this is the kind of call I was giving out on twitter and getting no feedback from. now you know.

#18     Oct 26, 2010
  9. mrmoose

mrmoose

Do not get me wrong the slipage is outragous and your timing has to be perfect but at least you can sort of grind out a living

#19     Oct 26, 2010
  10. ~$810,000 position.

How much is in you sim account?

#20     Oct 26, 2010