Daytrading! Part Deux

Discussion in 'Journals' started by JTK, Mar 8, 2008.

1. i have bought it and watching it as well for the last couple months --- other than his recommendations have you found anyway that is more consistent than another at interpreting it?

thanks for any input

#51     Aug 13, 2008
  2. JTK

JTK

I use it on a 512 tick chart, with the countertrend set to "true" and it works pretty well. In a strong trend, however best not to take the first opposing signal (i.e. long signal in a strong downtrend). Best to wait for the second or even third opposing signal. But all in all, I'm satisfied.

#52     Aug 17, 2008
  3. thx appreciate the insights ---

i have noticed in strong trending markets the CT doesnt work to well --- but knowing when your hitting a strong trending & chop usually i can see after the fact i guess figuring that out before fact would be the key would help with this indicator---if you have anymore thoughts along these lines that would be great.

#53     Aug 17, 2008
  4. JTK

JTK

After a strong trend, I like to see a stochastic divergence or big candle in the opposite direction before entering on what appears to be a reversal. And then keep a tight trailing stop.

#54     Aug 18, 2008
  5. Kie1

Kie1

Excellent journal... I will be following!

#55     Oct 14, 2008
  6. yeah really wish there was some good trading with these indicators --- but still searchin :)

#56     Oct 14, 2008