Daytrading EUR/USD

Discussion in 'Journals' started by cvds16, Jun 10, 2018.

1. cvds16

cvds16

It's been a while since I tried this before (a total fiasco for that matter) but I am going to try daytrading EUR/USD again.
    I will be using the 15M and 30M charts mainly for that. I'll be using 1H chart on occasion too but more for context. I'll be using daily chart for context. I am using pure price action with the exception of 1 indicator: ema20.
    I will be trading from 08:00 till 17:30 CET. I will be having 1 trade most of the time, two trades at most every day.
    I might however add to the first trade if I see right setups developing. I won't be adding to the second trade however.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    CSEtrader, Onra and tomorton like this.
  2. cvds16

cvds16

At this moment I have a long bias for eur/usd. So I will be looking for long setups on monday. I will take profit on those @1.1840.

3. cvds16

cvds16

We should break 1.1811 in the Asian session to get us to 1.1840. Let's see with a bit of more than an hour to go.

expiated likes this.
  4. expiated

expiated

Same here bro!:thumbsup:

cvds16 likes this.
  5. cvds16

cvds16

Nothing much has changed as we start the Frankfurt-London session: still looking for long setups however I will be taking my profits at 1.1811 since that level couldn't be broken in the Asian session.

6. cvds16

cvds16

long 1.1805 targeting 1.1811 and banked

7. cvds16

cvds16

shorted 1.1807, let's see where this take us

8. maxinger

maxinger

?!?!?!?!?!?

9. cvds16

cvds16

you got to stay flexible in trading.

10. traider

traider

EURUSD looks strong, especially with ECB coming this week. Anticipation of tapering...
    I will only have a long bias and look for points to add to this

#10     Jun 11, 2018