Daytrading Currencies

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Instant Karma, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. See a doctor, man.

#11     Jun 13, 2012
  2. It was a bit of a struggle today... not happy with result.. i have to tweak the trade mgmt.

+206.22 USD

[​IMG]

#12     Jun 14, 2012
  3. QOTD:
    "The market is a whore, its job is to fuck as many people as possible"
    some trader

+121.69 USD

[​IMG]

#13     Jun 15, 2012
  4. Well, it wasn't my best week, i didn't trade too well Monday and Tuesday, 2 of the last 3 days of the work week were uneventful which is good.

I might reduce the size or trade more conservatively the second half of the month...i want to stay in the black until the end of June...

I'm about $300 away from the equity high.

[​IMG]

#14     Jun 17, 2012
  5. TRS

TRS

1) Limiting beliefs
    2) Preoccupation on account equity.

and
    3) are you really confident with your strategy....

#15     Jun 17, 2012

6. Limiting beliefs?..I'm aware of those..i don't see how it applies to my post..

Preoccupation on account equity? hell yeah ! it's foremost on my mind, it's called "Preservation of Capital"...it's about time i do the right thing..

...or you're talking about the "$300 away from equity high" bit?..i agree it shouldn't matter..

Are you really confident with your strategy?.. No.. if i was i would be COMPLACENT.

#16     Jun 17, 2012
  7. Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts on this thread, it's appreciated..

#17     Jun 17, 2012
  8. TRS

TRS

$300 from equity highs. You getting T/A divergence on your equity.

Complacency would be not following your strategy. S/L etc.

Your strategy has edge then trade every signal allocating capital as strat dictates.

Not doing this, you invite limiting beliefs. In this case you're interfering and playing the calendar, not the market....

If you're seeing evidence to cut your size or step down from the markets take break for the remainder of June

Just thoughts from an outsider looking in.

You have positive equity return so you're ahead of majority @ET

#18     Jun 18, 2012
  9. Trade mgmt still a work in progres.. i had to work to get some green..

+193.94 USD

[​IMG]

#19     Jun 18, 2012
  10. Thanks..that was helpful.. Actually your post prompted me to get up and grab a book by Mark Douglas and re-read some of it... "Trading in the Zone"...

#20     Jun 18, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.