Daytrading Currencies Explodes

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TradeOff, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Are you still lauging Sammy? You can't stop, right?

#51     Apr 25, 2004
  2. jrs3

jrs3

No more competition than equities where you compete against the investment banks, and their crooked analyst who upgrade and downgrade in the same week. No more competition the commodities where the floor traders slap retail traders silly.

#52     Apr 25, 2004
  3. TG

TG

What do you use to get European releases or meetings that affect Euro trading, similar to econoday schedule of relases for US? Thanks

#53     Apr 25, 2004
  4. Go to fxstreet. com, there you can look at the economic calendar link. The KBC bank weekly schedule is very good, take a look at it.
    Good luck

#54     Apr 25, 2004
  5. TG

TG

BK
    Thanks much for the response. Looks like all I need.

#55     Apr 25, 2004
  6. its a 24 hour market that relentlessly and tirelessly seeks out all stops.........honestly, it is the trading equivalent of 3 card monty for the undercapitalized individual.......you have almost 0 chance of being the gingerbread man.

grimer11

#56     Apr 25, 2004
  7. 0008

FXCM is shit!!!!! unstable platform, support is lousy, I know many people compalining.

#57     Apr 25, 2004
  8. I have also heard a lot of complaints about FXCM. I advice you guys to check out Synthesis Bank, Saxo bank. The best places to trade in my opinion

#58     Apr 25, 2004
  9. I would take a look at ACM too. I like their platform.
    Good Luck

#59     Apr 27, 2004
  10. i trade globex currency futures ..........but if i was gonna trade spot forex ............my vote goes to refco fx.........got a couple of pals who say their platform rocks!!!!!!!!!!,..........plus they not some fly by night operation...

#60     May 22, 2004