Daytrading Currencies Explodes

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TradeOff, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Mm... I see...

You have anything to do with money?

to

#41     Apr 12, 2004
  2. What do you mean?

#42     Apr 24, 2004
  3. I mean, do you manage/trade investor funds directly?

#43     Apr 24, 2004
  4. Yes

#44     Apr 24, 2004
  5. I am trading FX sport market, trading mostly majors. I am working as a currency strategist; trading, providing trading signals and making my own trading systems.
    What about you?

#45     Apr 25, 2004
  6. I know the business from an interbank perspective, it seems like online traders have a lot to compete against.

can someone share success stories. any FX daytraders making 7 fig?

#46     Apr 25, 2004
  7. Of course the online traders are trading at a disadvantage to interbank market. But using the right trading system and risk management you can make good money in this market. I am making good returns on my equity.

#47     Apr 25, 2004
  8. Right now, BK, I am trading my own private account and doing very well.

I AM looking for some investment capital. I can give any number of percentages in return yearly up to 100%, based on the level of risk tolerance the investor prefers.

So kick me over $100,000 for starters and let's do business!

My trading is coded and account access is restricted but I can send you a check monthly with the balance or reinvest earnings. I really don't need investment cap but I would like to earn more at this point, as my current trading cap is a micro-cap account.

My cut would be 50% flat, for any amount though. Pls PM me if you are interested in this discussion further.

TO

#48     Apr 25, 2004
  9. sammybea

sammybea

Needed a good laugh this morning.. Thanks.

#49     Apr 25, 2004
  10. Nice to hear that you are doing well. I am working as a trader myself, so I am not interested in your services.
    Good luck to you

#50     Apr 25, 2004