Daytrading Breakouts in the ES

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Johnny Rotten, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditch

Ditch

There's only one matron on this board and that's you.

#531     Jun 19, 2003
  2. I would guess that no one clicked "kill" on them. Moderators tend to respond to kill requests, and that has been outlined as the way to get action taken.

#532     Jun 19, 2003
  3. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Ok, I guess no one cares. When some of you graduate from kindergarden, then please feel free to participate some more.

I will not put up with this in this forum.

For those who feel like threads are not dealt with in an approproate manner, please remember to use the "Kill" button on the post you feel is inappropriate. This sends a message to the appropriate moderator so that they can take care of it.

I have taken a hands off approach to moderating this forum. I believe an unknown moderator is a good moderator. But I will not let this crap continue. Either discuss trading like adults or go elsewhere. There is no need to see how many swear words we can type before we get "censored"...For crying out loud there are some immature dolts on this board.

When you wonder why this thread died, please look inward before pointing fingers.

If you think you can do a better job, please volunteer to moderate...I'm sure Baron would appreciate the help.

#533     Jun 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.