Daytrading 1999-2000

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Szeven, May 29, 2007.

1. Oh the memories, making 120k in one day on Naz momos, anything dot com. Then that night hitting the strip club, bring 2 of them back to the crib in the S500 Benz then smoking out and partying till the next trading day, running to the liquor store at 900am before the market opens to buy a handle bottle of Crown Royal while 2 chicks in thongs and your T shirts were waiting on you to get back. Then trading while partying. Ahh I miss them days :(

#41     May 29, 2007
  2. patoo

patoo

Man, ya got that right!

#42     May 29, 2007
  3. And then you woke up and turned 16 and still had some wicked pizza face? Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

#43     May 29, 2007
  4. Sise
    Been trading since 91, started daytrading in 96. Been a trader/mm on an institutional desk, been through it all. And my ex wife will vouch for the stories because she got to ride the wave in the beginning but the wild swings in equity forced her out
    I'm 34 , owned my own house on a golf course in Wellington FLA by the time i was 22, have a degree in accounting from FAU, got series 7.55.63.65 nasd liscences until I was banned from any NASD firms this month, lol whoops. sold house for a triple after the big D. Only down for me is a serious near death car crash in march of this year, still on crutches but making coin

#44     May 29, 2007
  5. I was short DIA the day of that surprise fed rate cut.

I was so confident that the market would fall that day that I road to burger king with the position open & heard the news on Bloomberg radio out of NYC on the radio when I was driving back that Greenspan cut rates. I still think about it everytime I go on that road.

I knew I was gonna get creamed on that one.

#45     May 29, 2007
  6. Truly Inspiring. Hope everything works out for the best.

#46     May 29, 2007
  7. all is well Tudor, except I have a Drs appointment tomorrow to find out if I need another surgery, keeping fingers crossed I don't, but my gut says I will:mad:

#47     May 30, 2007