daytradersaction.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by misterioso, Dec 10, 2002.

1. any thoughts on daytradersaction.com as far as useful info and has anyone had success( or no success ) adhering to the methods described??????

thanks for any thoughts or suggestions

2. I know exactly how to make money. Create a traders portal with a pay chatroom similar to the slashdot.org portal code and sell that.

3. Wow! 'Daytrader' and 'Action' all in one word. Impressive.

yeah, I'm sure they know how to make money.

-triple

4. THEY SUCK BIG TIME !!

5. CHECK IT OUT, THIS IS THIS CATS FIRST POST, HMMMMMMMMMM

COULD HE HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS SUCKY SITE ??

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D :D

6. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........

This "CAT" has nothing to do with the aforementioned site....just looking for opinions....I believe your opinion is "THEY SUCK BIG TIME" and "....THIS SUCKY SITE" so thank you for the valuable insight QUICKY

7. TGregg

TGregg

Hey, has anybody heard about this awesome site:

http://www.SendTGreggBigPilesOfCash.com

Some of my friends have made a lot of money using these methods, but I wanted to know if anybody here has tried it.

Well, I guess I won't get any answers in the next 10 seconds, so I better send my life savings. I'm sure the whole thing is on the up-and-up, and this guy just wants to hold my hand and make me rich in 4 days, for only a couple hundred bucks.

8. And I found it to offer much better advice than 'MurrayMath.com'. On the other hand, TGregg cant work magic voodoo spells like Murrey and his midget Lagos henceman OddiBallo, so perhaps we would all be better off just sending the cash direct to Murrey. OK?

"let the power of 9 squared enrich you child. Send your money to Murrey, via junior member 'Oddball' in Lagos". Tell them Frankie sent you.