Daytraders:watch your health

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MohdSalleh, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Yes, the burst method works very well with a "seefood" diet. What you see, you eat. :p

#31     Jun 10, 2010
  2. trendo

trendo

Isn't burst training the new name for interval training? Or is there a difference?

#32     Jun 10, 2010
  3. I'm hardly the person to ask. But I think burst also goes by HIIT -- high-intensity interval training. Where regular interval training may go for a couple of minutes or more at a time at higher intensity, I think the idea of burst, or HIIT, is limiting the interval duration to no more than a minute but increasing intensity accordingly.

#33     Jun 10, 2010
  4. Absolutely correct !!
    I'll bet NoDoji will give those Victoria's Secret models a run for their money ! :D

#34     Jun 10, 2010
  5. NoDoji

NoDoji

What you eat is #1, no doubt. I'm a whole foods pure vegetarian, cholesterol 132. If I drop dead and they open me up, they'll probably find crude oil as much as I've been trading it lately :p :p

Thanks, Petsamo, you made my day!

#35     Jun 10, 2010
  6. I ask this with all due respect, is there a posted pic of NoDoji?

#36     Jun 10, 2010
  7. And I ask the same question with all manner of disrespect. (It's a contrarian thing.)

#37     Jun 10, 2010
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

#38     Jun 10, 2010
  9. You're a cute missy. I just hope you weren't leaning against the cactus.

#39     Jun 10, 2010
  10. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

After that picture. Made adjustments to my portfolio. I 'am long NoDoji, etf, stock calls, futs etc...hahaha,,

Look good Nodoji,,:)

Great trading,

EF

#40     Jun 10, 2010