Daytrader's Only

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by The General, Jul 6, 2009.

1. That's it for me @1.0880, a measly 60 pips. I've got some others running, because i only trade 50 lots these days on the currencies, gets me a few beers at the weekend. Must fly!

Great thread, General.

Dackster.

#51     Jul 7, 2009
  2. The General

The General Guest

Very good example of what focus can do-not like me today-but that is the whole meaning of the excercise-it is to show what happens when you are trading away from base-with limited access and interruptions-but as long as risk is small it is OK-as it keeps you in tune with reality-oops-took my eye off again-no matter-if no fill then tommorow is another day for more possibilities-but as always-the losses will be small when the risk is high.

Have a nice evening Dackster-and make sure you have a drink for me:D

The General

#52     Jul 7, 2009
  3. The General

The General Guest

I have just got a message that the DOW may be heading for the 8125 level-and if the shorts load up it may well happen quickly-but as you know-I hate predictions.

Hard to imagine with that little pop just now-but lets see.

Short bias was correct for day-but inside day bounce trading is one of the most riskiest-and if you no manage a trade when you are in-a good opp has suddenly become a loser.

Inside days are small risk days.

The General

#53     Jul 7, 2009
  4. The General

The General Guest

As I missed the pop-and business calls-this trade is left in-it will be cancelled later on if I see fit-or else it will get filled-and stop is staying at 20 pts.

Bad day for The General-and the reasons should be now clear-as money could have been made today-but it was not-and the reasons are very clear as to why.

The General

#54     Jul 7, 2009
  5. The General

The General Guest

#55     Jul 7, 2009
  6. The General

The General Guest

Thread purpose complete.

Thread now closed.

The next one will be a bit harder-with some thinking required in order to get the "message".

The General

#56     Jul 8, 2009
  7. Looks like professsorlogic blew out his daytrade account when he tried to trade his back dated charts. Too bad. So sad. Maybe the Hilton will take him back. I hear they need a sous chef in canton

#57     Jul 8, 2009

8. TG,

The meaning behind this thread was truly a wise one, and was probably a bit too cryptic for the remedials. What seemed obvious to them, was in fact, not the point of the thread. I would say that this thread has inadvertently shown the true nature of the sucker class, easily drawn into what is deemed as obvious, only to recieve the punch to the throat:D

Once again, good thread.

Dackster.

#58     Jul 8, 2009
  9. ROTF ... +3 :D :D :D

#59     Jul 8, 2009
  10. Translation:

"I'm sorry you made a complete ass of yourself General. Now it's time to pretend you actually know what you're doing, just be sure to never make any LIVE CALLS again."

ROTFLMAO... :D

#60     Jul 8, 2009