Daytrader's Only

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by The General, Jul 6, 2009.

1. stopped

#31     Jul 7, 2009
  2. The General

The General Guest

So what-move on to next trade-it is possible to get 10 wrong in a row and make it all up-plus more-with one good trade.

Keep losses small-but each loss should be examined to see why-and once you know why-that is what matters most.

Moved stop on EUR.USD to 1.4030

#32     Jul 7, 2009
  3. The General

The General Guest

EUR.USD stop @ 1.4025

#33     Jul 7, 2009
  4. The General

The General Guest

Stop hit @ 1.4025

#34     Jul 7, 2009
  5. The General

The General Guest

New Order.

Lmt Long 1 Dow @ 8312

Stop 20 pts

#35     Jul 7, 2009
  6. The General

The General Guest

Loss 10 pts on drop-short cancelled and new long placed @ 8312

#36     Jul 7, 2009
  7. The General

The General Guest

Ammend

Lmt Long 1 Dow @ 8315

Stop 10 pts

#37     Jul 7, 2009
  8. The General

The General Guest

Ammend

Lmt Long 1 Dow @ 8305

Stop 10 pts

#38     Jul 7, 2009
  9. TG,

I must say, it's all rather surreal this trading malarky. In the main, people haven't got a clue about the markets and how they work. They are desperate to know how to escape the 'job', desperately in debt, desperate for more, more and more. They never understand do they, General?

And yet you and i, live a life that most could only dream of. Desperation seems to kill off most of the monkeys before they've even had a chance to start.

Good trading, General.

Dackster.

#39     Jul 7, 2009
  10. The General

The General Guest

Yes Dackster-

We will try and show a few what it is really all about-and how a few key things are required in order to stay in the game.

I do not mind throwing a few $ away to show a few-as it will come back in multiples when I trade alone-one of the few key things.

So-now I am pulling the Dow Long @ 8305 and firing up the US open screen-all my trading is limited as I am away from base-but I will make do with what I have-as it serves its purpose.

Already a few key things should be obvious from todays trades-all of which have been live and real-apart from No.1-as problem with internet connection.

We will continue-only live trades please-and do yourself a favour-do not papertrade-you will not learn anything-it must be live-so get an account that allows you trade very small risk with small money-say $1,500 should be plenty to learn a few key things.

Flat for the open.

The General

#40     Jul 7, 2009