DayTraderPro

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by howyoudoing, Aug 30, 2002.

Do you like this website?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2002.
  1. YES

14 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's OK

3 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not Sure

1 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Okay maybe I was a bit overzealous so Im going to readjust the levels of 12,000 to 12,300. Its happening as the market implodes. In six months be prepared for the trading market of your life. Volatility is the reward for the patient trader. Are you ready for the greatest market of your lives?

#41     Dec 17, 2007
  2. Im going to proclaim myself. Peter Bernanke our should I say Mr. Cleo. I called the Mer crash as well as the Countrywide debacle and also the first time around the 8000 level.The second time around the @1500 point decline.

Thanks for not believing in me Stan Oneal and thanks for all the others who said I don't know what I am talking about. The proof is in the putting. ( Pudding is for losers) Its time to buy some puts and let the market drop. CNBC needs me... DIA is a great position with at least 10% appreciation over the next year from these levels. History is being made right here.

#42     Jan 17, 2008
  3. Here we are at 12000 temporarily. As the money on Wallstreet changes from weak hands to strong pockets. This is where the big boys will make their money. Watch as the indu stocks do at least 10-18% over the next year. Portfolios will do well for fund managers as they get a 8% ROR. Here is the story next year 2009. A great year for the markets and good economy.

Traders have to buy great stories to make money back to the fundamentals. buy on rumor sell on the fact. Common sense trading will work. I like food and entertainment stocks. when you are depressed you eat and need entertainment. Jim Kramer and I could do lunch together. I am calling a rally beginning in February from the 12000 levels to 14000 by mid july or sooner. If you miss it you missed it. Any one have a portfolio I could trade Im tired of being right all the time. When I start my Hedge fund it will be legendary!!! Stay away from bank stocks until they start to raise rates. they are going down. History is being made on this board. Read it and recognize the power of the Profit....

#43     Jan 22, 2008
  4. I wanted to thank Elite trader for allowing me to do what I do best. Talk crap and be right in the eyes of my peers. Its amazing that the site has kept up for all these years as a community of traders and gurus who otherwise would not be given the platform to show the prowess of their skill. I hope in the future that this board can grow to a CNBC style broadcast and that they can expand their business model to become a real community that is available all around the globe. If the founders are reading this I think its time for you to expand your marketplace.

I look forward to the future with you and thank you for allowing me to present my opinions and provide me with a track record. When the hedgefund I seek to run eventually happens I will give some ad money back here. Its only right that ELitetrader become recognized as an elite place.

#44     Jan 22, 2008
  5. We went from 12000-13000 plus. We went back to 11000, we cautioned about the banks. We then cautioned about 10500, while the market rallied. Right again... When we broke 10500 we stated 7700 was the next level. We bounced back to 9000. We are now at 8000 again. We look at 2009 as a positive level much higher. I think we can see Dow 12000 plus. The time to invest is now. I don't think traders can do well here but investors will do well if they can buy and hold. I know this is the trader board but when you profit you have to think about long term sometime. Its the end of the year and its time to relax and start positioning for 2009. 2008 is over see you next year.

#45     Oct 16, 2008
  6. Okay I am totally convinced that there are major player is on these boards. Hi there...

We tested 7800 and its going to be tested a bit more soon. Not to worry this is a traders dream. I stand here with the knowledge of the markets in my right screen and the phone in the other. I enjoyed the ride and most of all the kudos.

Its far from over but I think we have caged the beast that is the half bull half Bear monster that is bewilding us(is that a real word) anyway. :cool: try to enjoy this nice trading range here. in and out a 1/4 to an 1/8 trading spread 6 times a day on 10000 shares of a BAC stock or citi can be very instrumental in the strategy.

Here is our trading range 8000 Plus or Minus 15% overall decline or rise in either direction. If you could find a strategy to straddle the markets then you are king. I don't have one so if you have one let me know. Thanks for the forum. I'll be back on this board in 6 months.

#46     Feb 4, 2009
  7. WoW if I could go back in time this would be scary...

You can't imagine the profits made on trading 10000 shares on BAC daily. We have been on the mark for quite some time. Part right and part wrong. I think its better than being all wrong.. .

Once again these posts provide an insight into my frame of mind at the time. Im advocating balls to the walls from here. I think these are the times you can buy complete dynasty makers. I think we are going lower 10% from here and then its off to the races after the next series of earnings which will be awful...

AIG at these levels- Here is how I would play it. Buy the stock for in your IRA let it rot. If you are 40 dig it up when your 60 thats your retirement money... 10000 shares at 80... WOW

Thats my all or none trade for the century...

#47     Feb 24, 2009
  8. On 2.20.09 we called the markets bottom 10% from 8000 and called the up rally. here we are above 10.000. As stated. Lucky guess .... If you traded the market like you should have you made more money in one year than you lost in two.

BUY LOW SELL HIGH---- Coming on stands in a months time please pick up the book... Any one have a good price point for the book. I have no idea what would be a good one.

Im looking forward to round two...:cool: Myoffices is your offices . remember the Alamo

#48     Jan 5, 2010
  9. myoricfices.

#49     Jan 7, 2010
  10. If only you had a line into my trading. maybe you would be happy on the weekend when the merry go round stops.

Here is my new short Idea-- Sorry your not a believer...

#50     Jun 11, 2010