DayTraderPro

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by howyoudoing, Aug 30, 2002.

Do you like this website?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2002.
  1. YES

14 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's OK

3 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not Sure

1 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Errrrr are we trading or investing here dude?

#31     Oct 8, 2002
  2. Real traders step back and make money in the market with good advice while others who lack experience and talk - stay onboards and talk ^*&^&*. Take a look at this strategy stated on the prior page of this thread and weep. YOu probably trade using the NY Times and charts that have no consideration as to moneyflows or any numbers that are pertinent to a successful trader. I have returned and I see that as most traders missed the boat our short and long strategies continue to work over and over again. We don't pretend to be guru's ( real traders) Just like you are what you eat- as a trader you are what you trade - Never forget that.

In the end only the true traders will be around because the sorry saps will not have enough money to trade with. We made money DAT and how about you. A major market short is coming again but this time I will keep it to myself. As far as Daytraderpro I know that some great traders are using them and like them that is why I post here. Good look see you next year and yes the book is coming out very soon.

#32     Dec 8, 2002
  3. Looking back at life as if the crystal ball is truly a reality is the secret to success. I called the demise of the market from 8000 plus to a demise of 7150 then heralded the rise to the upside never looking back. This is what trading/investing is all about. The profits the ulcers are all a part of the game. He who leaves the building before the bomb explodes will be the one who speaks at your funeral. In other words time will be the true judge and jury.

I thank Elite trader for making me a true legend for all of history to see. LOL

#33     Sep 12, 2006
  4. A great man once told me. Patience is an art and most people don't know how to paint. It was a great ride from 2002 until now. Knowing who was right was the prize. Since we have all grown and had success in our own form its a wonderful day.

See you on the next uptick.
    PS. Trillions on the sidelines waiting to invest. a growing world economy and more communications means a traders market. Enjoy yourselves...

#34     Sep 12, 2006
  5. As I called it... The fed discount rate bail out is the last minute rise before the dip. The blood is in the streets. Trade until you drop the next 45 days. Volitility will increase as the shorts cover and get squeezed. I am calling a nice rally here with a severe decline over the next 18 months. My target level for the DOW is now 12000. Mark the market. See you when it happens.

MER is a good short as they are heavily hedgefund weighted. Whats the price today? @76 . See you down 25% after the next mortgage run. JIM Cramer for Fed Boss. I usto run money now I just run my mouth.

#35     Aug 17, 2007
  6. Was I right or was I right. This is only part one of the play. Watch as I call the market again. After the Next Election NOV take the cards of the table go to a secluded island wait with a hot babe serving you cerveza. Its about to get ugly. We hit almost 12000 then we ran to 14000 it was the last rally as the portfolio managers try to end with some quality in the portfolio. Banks are now brokerage firms and Hedge Funds now have to take tests and brokers have to get new licenses. Its rough out on Wallstreet. What does it mean for traders. Less money to be moved and less volume. More indexes means less volume. MER holds the key to the market and they are going down. Once they get spanked I see it by spring 08 at 50-65.

Okay its official Mr. Profits is back. I wish I still had my Series 7

#36     Oct 6, 2007
  7. This website is the best I've ever come to know. This website made it possible for me to improve my trading.

#37     Oct 6, 2007
  8. Merrill Lynch -56.76 (10) 56.90 (5) NoV 5 election day. If someone is watching have a beer on me. I called it again check my posts. We are heading for a brief Recession. With Foreign Trade beginning to become a factor buy the food sector. Gold is looking good. I know this is a trading board but all great traders know that in between trades you have to know where and when to sit on the fence. 1/4 a day is not bad on 10000 shares. You do the numbers.

If you have a hedge fund and you need me call me. CFC is a short from here. Next raised rates the stock is off 20% don't buyt till 11. Then its time to buy target 20 by next year and a good intraday trader.

We will see 12,000 mark my words I'll be back then.

#38     Nov 6, 2007
  9. I called it right on MER it hit its target price and now the management is scrambling to adjust. Their worries are a prelude to 2008 earnings as the Mortgage debacle is about to hit hard. Its only the beginning.

12000 INDU is coming very soon. Its gonna be an 1/8th to a 1/4 quarter movers market soon. don't be greedy and put your stops in early.

Here is what I like: healthcare. Bad economy means sick people which means more medicine.

Food stocks will be a great buy next year.

#39     Nov 30, 2007
  10. Wow , these guys changed my life! Their training enabled me to turn 5k into 2.1 MM in just 6 weeks working from home a few hours a week.

With my new found self confidence and financial independence, women really love me but I can't even go grocery shopping without some hot super model trying to hump my leg in the produce section.:D

...and I owe it all to DayTraderPro.

Thanks Guys:p

PS I almost forgot, my chronic projectile diarrhea has vanished. What a bonus!

#40     Dec 2, 2007