DayTraderPro

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by howyoudoing, Aug 30, 2002.

Do you like this website?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2002.
  1. YES

14 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's OK

3 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not Sure

1 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Does anyone here trade CSCO. It was dead today. I couldn't get filled on ISLD when my sell was on the bid for a long time. I only did 30 trades today, because volume was so light.

I think all next week will be the same.

#21     Aug 31, 2002
  2. Lightest volume of the year today.

Got the email about football deal, I am in!

Thanks!

#22     Aug 31, 2002
  3. the updates you will get on sunday....somehow I get the feeling you will be one of the guys that will be in contention.

#23     Aug 31, 2002
  4. what kind of football deal?

#24     Aug 31, 2002
  5. Overtheline and I are going to try and buy the San Diego Chargers with our trading profits.

#25     Aug 31, 2002
  6. Sure, go for it.

#26     Aug 31, 2002
  7. Just watchin the ships go by ...

#27     Aug 31, 2002
  8. My friend opened up with them and he said they are giving him rebates as long as he does 50 trades per day.

#28     Sep 11, 2002
  9. the near bottom is @7150 on the dow and ride the qqq back to profitability. Short with calls for protection only the bottom is near and at the end of the year in November the buying will be enormous that will be the rise in the market due to an enormous amount of cash on the sidelines. CAsh flow is extremely high mid quarter but as the quarter nears it has to be invested. Pick your low p/e high quality companies and let it rip.

Most traders miss a trade by a day because of disipline. take an 1/8 on the downside risk per day on 1000 shares and pull the trigger. Discipline will save you traders.

looking for more wise words stay tuned for my video trading room coming soon. Imagine trading with a guardian angel.

Coming soon a traders paradise.

#29     Oct 8, 2002
  10. If you talk like you write then I think I will pass thank you. By the way just curious how many threads you spammed these esoteric messages to as I seem to seem them intermittently on several. What in the world does your nonsense above have to do with a thread on daytraderpro??!!

#30     Oct 8, 2002