DayTraderPro

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by howyoudoing, Aug 30, 2002.

Do you like this website?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2002.
  1. YES

14 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's OK

3 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not Sure

1 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. this website is great, thanks to the people who put it up. It's a great tool for traders like me to network with other traders.

is anyone in here using daytraderpro software or trading with them, I'm thinking about opening up with them, but they require 100 trades or 100,000 shares per day. I not sure if I would be able to do that many trades. But the price they are offering looks to good to be true (2.95 per trade or 0.00295 per share) is there something I'm missing?

if you know of anyother firm who can give a non-pro a better deal please contact me. I'm trading with ab Watley and I think they are going under, I need a new home for my account ASAP.

Thank,

Trade Hard

2. a creative way to plug a firm. You might be missing pass through fees (ecn's).

3. You are getting pretty sharp ...

4. http://www.daytraderpro.com/viewtraders.html
    Don't actually see their ECN fees, though...

5. Thank you.

6. You are welcome.

7. Your right I don't see the ecn fees on the site. I'm going to call them next week and ask them what they are.

8. I just got an email back from them:

Joey,

Our ecn fees are not marketed up they are charged at cost. We also pay Full liquidity credits. I will email you our ecn fee on Tuesday.

Thank you for contacting us.

DTP

I don't know what "Full liquidity credits" are?

9. Is this poll regarding elitetrader.com or daytraderpro.com?

10. elitetrader.com

#10     Aug 31, 2002