daytrader loses it all.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Mar 14, 2007.

1. #31     Mar 14, 2007
  2. Details?.........After the 90's, and the market crash, countless numbers of day traders lost everything. No money, and unemployed...how's that good for society as a whole?

#32     Mar 14, 2007
  3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

He might want to create his own fund now... As Nick Leeson said for his come back, " you can't imagine the number of persons that want me to manage their money".

You have to lose big to be recognized:p

For real, sad story when you think he blew his parents life...But he totally deserved it.

#33     Mar 14, 2007
  4. Or maybe he should contact Brian Hunter for a job.

#34     Mar 14, 2007
  5. Vienna

Vienna

The real wild gambler is the father... I mean, he worked hard for all his life and then risked it all on something he did not even completely understand??? HE is the guy that took the big risk and incurred the big loss.

#35     Mar 14, 2007
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Only difference is Soros " the man who broke the bank of england" was on the correct side of his huge and i mean f**king make or break huge gamble on currency... which he made a hefty $1billion profit. the guy is a genuis...had he been on the wrong side we'd be saying what a fool he was... im not saying anything about money management ..Im just saying many of your Gurus have made ludicris gambles and made a name for themselves...and some have been blown out of the sky....peace

#36     Mar 14, 2007
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

it got people who didnt need to be traders back out working a 9-5 ..producing..:D

#37     Mar 14, 2007
  8. Cesko

Cesko

Thanks. That's exactly how I wanted to respond. I do not understand anybody needs to ask that at all.:confused:

#38     Mar 14, 2007
  9. "A fool and his money are soon parted" Well in this case a family of fools... and money they didn't have..

They are just trying to live the American dream.. and of course that is.. We spend money we don't have to buy shit we don't need to impress people we don't like...

#39     Mar 14, 2007
  10. SarahG

SarahG

Any other good daytrading losing stories? That was a good one.

#40     Mar 14, 2007