DayTrade Signals with Harris Tech

Discussion in 'Journals' started by harris_tech, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Something I posted a month back

#411     Nov 27, 2005
  2. Hi all...

Here is what my stuff is saying about various markets ( position trading term). Many can take it as a guide as to where the markets are heading and adjust their current positions accordingly, others can trade it right away and open up positions and yet many daytraders can advantage from the trend it portrays.

EURUSD:

Daily picture is saying trend is still opting for SHORTS, it was a valid pullback on daily with a trigger to go short from 1.1830 for a quick gain of 200 ticks or so, but that was just few days back. We can see lows of 1.1580 soon within few days after getting a pullback of 70-90 ticks from current levels (1.1725).

Weekly picture is still sayin we are going down with first targets of 1.1480. However a pullback to the levels of 1.2000 is first gonna be seen within next 4-8 weeks before it dives that low.

USDJPY:

Daily picture is saying trend is still opting for LONGS, it was a valid pullback on daily with a trigger to go LONG from 118.40 for a quick gain of 200 ticks or so, but that was just few days back. I cant say for sure which levels it would be seeing as the first major targets on daily time frame as everything on it is overbought, but as far as trend remains the freind it can go higher and higher.

Weekly picture saying a pullback to go LONG from116.90 in next 4-8 weeks for another ride up for 300-500 ticks on this one.

Note : If you are a position trader, the way I do things is this that I mainly watch daily time frames to enter trade, if somehow I miss those levels for whatever reason and couldnt get in but thigs still look good, I use weekly timeframes then and their levels to give it another try.

I will try to comment on Bonds. Notes, Russel and SP markets soon within a day or so.

See ya :)

#412     Nov 27, 2005
  3. I hope ppl made money on both EURUSD and USDJPY levels and direction :)

I am just been busy with my own trading and setting up few other things.

Cheers

#413     Dec 1, 2005

4. Time to fill in. Go tigers GO

#414     Dec 12, 2005
  5. I hope everyone is doing fine.

I am just busy on my trading and hopefully sooner or later I will try to make this thread a little more warmer again!

Cheers

#415     Dec 12, 2005
  6. I have entered 1.2025 LONG on EURUSD --- Its a play from weekly timeframe as we discussed earlier.

Lets see

#416     Dec 14, 2005
  7. Hi

Welcome back, Hope everyone has a nice Holidays.

Happy new year.

If i get time, I will try to warm up this thread again.

Cheers

#417     Jan 4, 2006
  8. ScottD

ScottD

#418     Jan 26, 2006
  9. #419     Jan 26, 2006
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

If harris_tech would like to defend himself he will need to do it at the link provided above, not here. Until such time I can see no reason for this journal to remain open.

#420     Jan 26, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.