DayTrade Signals with Harris Tech

Discussion in 'Journals' started by harris_tech, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Morning everyone

Hope all doing good this morning.

So lets switch to something meaningful today.

I will be using following symbols for the following market in our discussion in future.

TY - 10yr Notes
    US - 30yr Bonds
    EC - EuroFx
    BP - Bristish Pound
    AD - Aust Dollar
    JY - Japnese Yen
    ER - Russell
    ES - Emini SP
    NQ - Nasdaq mini
    Gold - 100 oz CBOT

#31     Oct 20, 2005
  2. Can I ask just one quick and straightforward question - What has become of the people that signed up to your previous promotion?

#32     Oct 20, 2005
  3. Today early morning action suggest this

1 - US and TY markets says that we are on heavy downtrend and it might will continue and is the perfect time to enter at the moment right from pullback.

2 - EC and BP both are on chop zone and they need to break current levels eaither way to dictate and make their point which way we should ride. We have to wait and see.

3 - JY and AD both are opting for LONGS with JY almost on the right level of pullback to go long and while AD needs to be waited for few more ticks down.

4- Gold is strong so far.

#33     Oct 20, 2005
  4. BP still in chop, EC cleared its way to be entered as a short on first pullback...

#34     Oct 20, 2005
  5. fader

fader

harris - i have read that your trading is automated - i am wondering if the directional commentaries which you make at the beginning of the day (beg. of the u.s. trading hours) are based on a mechanical system or it sounds like perhaps you deternine the direction discretionarily and then trade mechanically - would like to know your thoughts, thx

#35     Oct 20, 2005
  6. BP also in for SHORTS.. Pullback needed. EC did pullback to give nice SHORT.

TY gave us a nice SHORT pullback too and now its in chop zone. Bonds never gave us pullback and its on chop zone too. 22/32 for bonds and 109 ' 00 needs to be broken to call Bonds/TY for LONGS in which we will wait for the pullback to ride it towards the long side

AD/ JY both still remain LONG candidates and are look good so far as discussed.

Gold went up after the last time i said Gold is strong. and still looks strong.

I will post about ES/ER 9:30 NYC time

#36     Oct 20, 2005

7. I have been asked not to discuss them but I am sure they are alive and happy busy in their trading now.

#37     Oct 20, 2005

8. No all is mechanical and objective. I dont beleive in ' FEEL TRADING' thing. Also note that the directions are short term directions and are not for entire day. I can give you the whole day direction too but for that i will have to use bigger time frames. Short term direction is all one needs for daytrading anyway.

#38     Oct 20, 2005
  9. TY, AD, JY, EC directions all worked out gave us pullbacks. So does the Gold. Bonds never gave us pullback.

TY and Bonds still on chop zone now. 109 for Ty and 22/32 for bonds needed to broken for upside.

EC still is for Shorts , however BP is for LONGS.

JY/AD, gold all strong at the moment still.

#39     Oct 20, 2005
  10. Thank you for your reply, lets hope you let them out for regular excersise.

#40     Oct 20, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.