DayTrade Signals with Harris Tech

Discussion in 'Journals' started by harris_tech, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is a LONG direction on EC too now.

Russell 624 fib held and bounced it back down :)
    JY/AD behaving exaclty as directed. So is the gold and BP. Notes and Bond still opting for LONGS.

We shall see

#21     Oct 19, 2005
  2. harris,

You trade the currency futures, right? So when you say "long" you are referring to futures price?

#22     Oct 19, 2005
  3. Yes I am refering to futures. Dont confuse it with Forex.. Forex signals and direction can be different from futures. Sometimes they play out and sometimes futures and sometimes both agrees. I m watching just one timeframe for every market.

#23     Oct 19, 2005
  4. #24     Oct 19, 2005
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Upon the startup of this latest journal I sent the following message to harris_tech:

I received assurances that it would not be a repeat of the last time. We shall see. In the meantime let's give him the benefit of the doubt, but if anybody receives ANY solicitation (via PM or email) please let me know right away. Thanks.

#25     Oct 19, 2005
  6. Okay i dont want any of the nonsense in my thread from now onwards.. If there would be, I would kindly request moderaotrs to remove such post. Those who want it can benefit from it, others can simply get a hike.

#26     Oct 19, 2005
  7. I am tryna get more organized from tomorrow and will spend more time on the thread. Today i forcasted the direction of the markets and at that given time all of the markets moved sync to the direction told.

We will start from tommorrow in a little more detailed format as the heat from the bashers fade off. Dont want to sound like a yapper here when there is negativity going on.

Enough of verbal masturbations.

Only traders who want to get assistance are welcome here, rest can read the other posts on ET, "DayTrade Signals with Harris Tech" is only meant for those who want to be helped.

#27     Oct 19, 2005

8. You are blind is all I can say. Lets remove the hand off the trigger before u burst your own bubble. Trading is not meant for u and so is the learning. Now show some respect to me as I am gona become your teacher soon and teach you few lifetime lessons. Had i been a scammer I wouldnt have been back here. Ofcourse, the door is wide open, U can leave, dont want unwanter guest.

:D

#28     Oct 19, 2005
  9. First you say you don't want anymore nonsense in your thread, then you decide to respond to a post from a day and half earlier with some worn cliches and lame attempt at humor?

Having trouble keeping your word or when you said you didn't want anymore nonsense in this thread did you mean that applied to everyone but you?

Its been 6 months since the end of your last thread. How much money have you made from trading your own signals during that time?

#29     Oct 20, 2005

10. WOOF WOOOF :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Enough to buy you :D, Enough to make me satisfied and come back here in order to help few and still be contended.

Now let us work here. Tsk
    :p

#30     Oct 20, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.