DayTrade Signals with Harris Tech

Discussion in 'Journals' started by harris_tech, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I remember, he wanted something like $500 for a month to watch his signals, then a couple thousand $ after that to learn his "secrets." All you had to do was send money via Western Union to him in Pakistan. I personally prefer the Nigerian scams myself :D

#11     Oct 18, 2005

2. Thanks.

#12     Oct 18, 2005
  3. #13     Oct 18, 2005
  4. I am trading real but i cant trade it on ET by posting signals here so whatever i post here becomes HYPOTHETICAL.. Makes sense?ThankU

#14     Oct 18, 2005
  5. Why don't we give the guy a chance before we jump all over him again. As I recall he posted some pretty good real time calls in his last journal.

#15     Oct 18, 2005
  6. #16     Oct 18, 2005
  7. LOL Clowns. Let me tell ya, for those who are tryna bash it, they will be watching this thread the most. But they cant help it, because thats all and what they good at.

#17     Oct 19, 2005
  8. Good Morning everyone.

I will take it slowly, as I have to sync my timings of posting with my own trading as well.

Market Direction forcast at this time :

Look for LONGS on 30yr Bonds/10yr Notes ofcourse from a pullback.

Look for LONGS on BP, EC is on chop zone stay away unless it clears is paths and dictates itself.

JY can be taken as a SHORT from curent levels. AD is for LONGS however waiting for pullback.

Gold fell huge, was a sudden spike and we will wait for it to pullback b4 we do anything.

Russell ofcourse is SHORT, 624 is a key Fib resistance. It has shown a divergance supporting upside but I will do what my plan would say in a bit.

#18     Oct 19, 2005
  9. would you expect us not to do research on your past? it seems you already have a track record.

#19     Oct 19, 2005

10. U dont have to do any research dude, lol i myself posted the link of my PREVIOUS TRACK RECORD here. Its infront of you. Infront of everyone. No need to push it further.

So how about letting us trade here? Because thats more important.

Cheeers

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46954&highlight=harris+tch

#20     Oct 19, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.