day trading

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by trader123x, Feb 15, 2019.

1. in DEMO trader I set first the price of the selling at the current price, the purchase price of 2 $ -3 $ less, in 10-15 seconds the trader made a purchase and sale, is it possible at the real trader, not in demo, and in the real time, but it works only at
    for axample it with NVDA, FB, NFLX and TSLA shares as I konw and at 100 shares because of "Round lot shares", is somebody tried it?

2. shh

shh

Probably your quotes are delayed. Demo usually lags 10 mins

3. Nobert

Nobert

In premarket, with IB demo, i made $30 000, by buying BABA with market orders, then selling back, with market orders, multiple times, so, fills in demo, most likely are off the track.

Try TDAmeritrade Think or swim free 60 days trial as well.

I find, that on it, market fills are way ,, more painful '', as it should be, like ,my position on LULU was +200 and +300 on TSLA, lulu got sold for $40 profits, TSLA for $50.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  4. "Nobert@" you want to told that is not possible with real trader , I worked with IB Demo Web Trader, i made also 30000 $ with NVDA, FB , TESLA , NFLX with Demo trader

5. Nobert

Nobert

I know nothing about yours, just wrote what could happen with market ones.

I much rather see you or anyone else,making profits, than being unable to do that, so it's great, if its working for you. Hope it stays that way.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  6. slugar

slugar

The demo I've used in the past is not delayed at all

7. Thank you what answer me , I know that are data delayed , it is not what interest me , I want to know it is possible trading with real trader like in demo trader in the way as describe below

"in DEMO trader I set first the price of the selling at the current price, the purchase price of 2 $ -3 $ less, in 10-15 seconds the trader made a purchase and sale"